Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? The IDea

pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed
26/08/2012 16:49:03

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Posts: 1258
New Video

- The iDea -



Hope you enjoy!
All comments welcome!
permalink
26/08/2012 17:44:45

fullmetall
fullmetall
Posts: 164
Applause great, its your voice ? because its clear and i can understand, it is not this condition for all vidéos
permalink
26/08/2012 17:52:02

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Posts: 1258
fullmetall wrote:
Applause great, its your voice ? because its clear and i can understand, it is not this condition for all vidéos


Yes, it's my voice. Im glad you could understand. Not a Scottish accent in earshot ( hopefully!)
permalink
26/08/2012 18:22:50

tripfreakExperimental user
tripfreak
Posts: 142
Great Idea (in the truest sense of the word) !

You should protect your "iDea" by patent !
Otherwise, I'm afraid these strange californian computer concern with the fruit name could take you to court and ruin your life ! Educated

But then you could still act as pitchman...
You've got really great voice, by the way ! Cool
permalink
26/08/2012 18:48:21

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Posts: 1796
Dreeko wrote:
fullmetall wrote:
Applause great, its your voice ? because its clear and i can understand, it is not this condition for all vidéos


Yes, it's my voice. Im glad you could understand. Not a Scottish accent in earshot ( hopefully!)



nope you put a good accent over top hard to do

as a side note dang I wouldn't want to be on your "bad side" lolol unfortunately I can't say I disagree that and the higher price has always left me wondering "but why" however there are many hardcore users out there that are exclusive users and say its "better" I wish I knew how? its made of all the same stuff Whaaaaa?

anyhow thanks for the sunday laugh lol good american accent dreeko!
permalink
26/08/2012 21:25:25

Valero
Valero
Posts: 50
Beautiful...keep up the good work..
permalink
27/08/2012 10:12:23

Marco_D
Marco_D
Posts: 582
Awesome video Dreeko and good "ipoint"!!

Hopefully your video will help people to wake up!

Cheers,
Marco
edited by Marco_D on 27/08/2012
permalink
27/08/2012 10:29:26

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Posts: 1258
Thanks folks!
It's had a great response so far!

Cheers
D
permalink
27/08/2012 12:17:06

Rob85
Rob85
Posts: 40
WOW, really nice :-)
permalink
27/08/2012 12:45:51

freakmoomin
freakmoomin
Posts: 272
amazing video! loved it!
lets hope it goes viral because its way better than the xtranormal iphone one which got like 5 trillion views!
permalink
27/08/2012 13:08:03

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Posts: 1258
freakmoomin wrote:
amazing video! loved it!
lets hope it goes viral because its way better than the xtranormal iphone one which got like 5 trillion views!


That would be awfy nice!
Go for it! Retweet etc to your hearts content!!
edited by Dreeko on 27/08/2012
permalink
27/08/2012 13:28:05

WozToonsExperimental user
WozToons
Posts: 494
Brilliant!
permalink
27/08/2012 14:14:11

Emily
Emily
Posts: 346
Great video Dreeko!

What kind of phone is it you use again?!
permalink
27/08/2012 14:24:16

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Posts: 1258
Emily wrote:
Great video Dreeko!

What kind of phone is it you use again?!


A black one.
permalink
27/08/2012 16:15:05

Kimberley228K
Kimberley228K
Posts: 84
Brilliant! Absolutely love it! Kneel!
permalink
28/08/2012 14:11:42

Emily
Emily
Posts: 346
permalink
28/08/2012 14:29:27

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Posts: 1258
That's a cracker Emily!
permalink
28/08/2012 21:34:58

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Posts: 1796
oh my everyone here is as looney as me (i mean that in the nicest possible way of course lol) thanks for being such a hilarious group although I must confess the software and its animations give it away.


holds up thumb close to eye and blots out the fridge
permalink
29/08/2012 18:21:54

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Posts: 2220
Where can I buy this iDea?Gossip
permalink
03/09/2012 07:24:29

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Posts: 1258
The iDea has now taken over 4000 views in a week!
Thanks folks!
permalink
pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed

Home ? Your Videos ? The IDea