Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tips & Tricks ? Arms open wide for a "Jesus" (How to?)

the topic is closed
01/04/2013 21:35:22

atacar
atacar
Posts: 8
Hi there! I need to build a RELIGIOUS set (Jesus in the cross) but I don´t see any Idle pose for that.
I just try to PREPARE CHARACTER ACTIONS/ ANIMATION/ HAPPY/ POSE/ ARMS OUT.
Then, I start to record, and just stopped and using the timeline it´s the result:
***(I NEED RESOLVE THE FEET, NEED TO BE ONE OVER THE OTHER) Thanks.

(Note: Sorry by my english, I am Venezuelan, I´m not an expert writing in english)

IMAGE 1 OF 2:




IMAGE 2 OF 2:

permalink
03/04/2013 05:01:14

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Posts: 1796
hi there

I guess this got burried

To have his arms open about you can stand him on a cube and make that invisible and use the animation happy -> pose -> arms out and set his expressiveness to 0 to remove the smile then raise the cube up off the ground once its in the right place you remove the texture and make the cube invisible before doing the video.

This is one way

or


You can use the animation under themes -> pose -> spreadeagle and you will have to use the set in a different way as he will be lying down for that but its possible you will just need to create a set to match his position.

To me the first way is easier and I have used this before myself to stand people up

I can't think of any other ways off the top of my head right now maybe someone has another way to do it but this is what I would do myself and have done in the past for such poses.

hope that helps
permalink
03/04/2013 05:19:53

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Posts: 397
urbanlamb wrote:
hi there

I guess this got burried

To have his arms open about you can stand him on a cube and make that invisible and use the animation happy -> pose -> arms out and set his expressiveness to 0 to remove the smile then raise the cube up off the ground once its in the right place you remove the texture and make the cube invisible before doing the video.

This is one way
i AGREE WITH YOU URBANLAMB, OOPs caps...Have u seen this? I did this a long time ago using an invisible ground plane raising three up on the crosses w/the happy pose...however My Jesus just kept on smilin! LOL I didn't even think of changin his expressiveness at the time.

http://www.muvizu.com/Video/21656/The-CrucifiXion
edited by EEFilmz on 03/04/2013
permalink
03/04/2013 05:34:12

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Posts: 397
Not sure if you can do the one foot over the other, the only "pose" that comes to mind that would be close is the "buddha levitate" or "hoedown" or "relaxing on back a/b" but you might have to grab still images from those actions. Check out what I did a long time ago see if that helps?
http://www.muvizu.com/Video/21656/The-CrucifiXion


atacar wrote:
Hi there! I need to build a RELIGIOUS set (Jesus in the cross) but I don´t see any Idle pose for that.
I just try to PREPARE CHARACTER ACTIONS/ ANIMATION/ HAPPY/ POSE/ ARMS OUT.
Then, I start to record, and just stopped and using the timeline it´s the result:
***(I NEED RESOLVE THE FEET, NEED TO BE ONE OVER THE OTHER) Thanks.

(Note: Sorry by my english, I am Venezuelan, I´m not an expert writing in english)

IMAGE 1 OF 2:




IMAGE 2 OF 2:

permalink
03/04/2013 13:39:21

atacar
atacar
Posts: 8
Thanks for response, I did exactly as you said, I got on a cube, which became invisible, I'll fix the links of the images he had posted Monday.
permalink
03/04/2013 13:40:02

atacar
atacar
Posts: 8
EEFilmz wrote:
Not sure if you can do the one foot over the other, the only "pose" that comes to mind that would be close is the "buddha levitate" or "hoedown" or "relaxing on back a/b" but you might have to grab still images from those actions. Check out what I did a long time ago see if that helps?
http://www.muvizu.com/Video/21656/The-CrucifiXion

I had not seen this video, just something like what I'm doing, but based on a Spanish language song, I've been very helpful the scene where the soldiers nailed him to the cross!
permalink
04/04/2013 01:56:02

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Posts: 397
Glad it worked out for you atacar atacar wrote:
EEFilmz wrote:
Not sure if you can do the one foot over the other, the only "pose" that comes to mind that would be close is the "buddha levitate" or "hoedown" or "relaxing on back a/b" but you might have to grab still images from those actions. Check out what I did a long time ago see if that helps?
http://www.muvizu.com/Video/21656/The-CrucifiXion

I had not seen this video, just something like what I'm doing, but based on a Spanish language song, I've been very helpful the scene where the soldiers nailed him to the cross!
permalink
the topic is closed

Home ? Tips & Tricks ? Arms open wide for a "Jesus" (How to?)