Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Feedback ? Random requests!

pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | the topic is closed
03/06/2011 13:07:09

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Bow tie!

There are a variety of neck attachments, but no bow tie! It would be handy for james bond type movies and alike.

cheers

D
03/06/2011 15:31:15

DanimalMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Danimal
Completely agreed. I have a character who needs a bow tie and alas there isn't one.

A hook hand would still be most excellent...
07/06/2011 12:14:28

Dreeko
Eyes!

I'd Like an option for a single eye, cyclops stylee on a character.
In fact the ability to add as many eyes as we like would be nice.
I have a few character based cartoons from my back catalogue which will have to stay there until these options appear im afraid!

cheers
D
07/06/2011 12:54:33

zacchang
zacchang
How about some headphones for the DJ?
07/06/2011 13:28:11

mcmillan-raExperimental userMuvizu staff
mcmillan-ra
Dreeko wrote:
I have a few character based cartoons from my back catalogue which will have to stay there until these options appear im afraid!

Is this some sort of attempt at blackmail?
07/06/2011 14:34:13

Dreeko
mcmillan-ra wrote:
Dreeko wrote:

Is this some sort of attempt at blackmail?

oh god no!
my blackmail attempts are usually photograph based
07/06/2011 19:13:09

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Boots! As in, a sort of ankle cuff that could look like boots if blended into the foot - maybe be able to rotate the laces up higher too...
07/06/2011 21:40:31

DanimalMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Danimal
ziggy72 wrote:
Boots!

I'm all for that - the more the merrier!

Oh wait, BOOTS. Never mind, my mistake.

I'd really like the sleeveless top for guys, it would make for a nice tank top undershirt. And really, the top is already in there, it can't require much to put it over on the male figures as well.

And what the heck: how about a face mask that is a cigar or cigarette or one of each?
25/07/2011 21:25:47

ziggy72
Colour coded cameras! They can be hard to see, grey as they are, among the other objects and it would be good to associate them by colour rather than just number alone.
25/07/2011 21:43:59

Dreeko
ziggy72 wrote:
Colour coded cameras! They can be hard to see, grey as they are, among the other objects and it would be good to associate them by colour rather than just number alone.

Simple and utterly practical suggestion, A must have I feel!
03/08/2011 12:34:20

Dreeko
I'd like to have more control over the shaky camera effect. I can achieve what I want in after effects but the Muvizu logo leaps around aswell obviously.

Cheers
D
03/08/2011 13:00:03

Dreeko
A popular technique used by a lot of users to workaround various problems is green screen (chroma key) . So is it possible for this feature/filter to be built into Muvizu?

Cheers
D
03/08/2011 14:13:51

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
Dreeko wrote:
....but the Muvizu logo leaps around aswell obviously.

I had this and worked round by filming a wider view than required. Then in after effects I zoomed in past the shaking Logo and applied a static logo via chroma key on top.

Obviously you lose a bit of quality thisway, but once it's on Youtube it doesn't really matter.

Berty
03/08/2011 15:26:32

Dreeko
ukBerty wrote:
Dreeko wrote:

I had this and worked round by filming a wider view than required. Then in after effects I zoomed in past the shaking Logo and applied a static logo via chroma key on top.

Obviously you lose a bit of quality thisway, but once it's on Youtube it doesn't really matter.

Berty

Good workaround berty!
However, the more we can do within Muvizu before we reach editing the better!

D
03/08/2011 16:51:59

Wizaerd
Wizaerd
Dreeko wrote:
A popular technique used by a lot of users to workaround various problems is green screen (chroma key) . So is it possible for this feature/filter to be built into Muvizu?

Cheers
D

Just my opinion, but chromakey or greenscreen filter being applied in an app outside of a video editor application would be very difficult to implement. it's a fairly large "filter" in and of itself, and a lot of video editors have oodles and oodles of code dedicated to implement it.

As ong as I can create the greenscreen, which obviously I can, I'm good with doing the real work in a video editor.

Not saying it's a bad idea mind you, I just thing it's be a real bear to implement.
03/08/2011 16:54:03

Wizaerd
Wizaerd
ukBerty wrote:
Dreeko wrote:

Berty

I do this alot in video editors as well, especially for different camera shots such as zooming and panning... It's a good way to work around limited cameras in the animation app itself, regardless of what it may be. However, how does Muvizu feel about having their logo "cut out" so to speak?
03/08/2011 17:45:36

Dreeko
Wizaerd wrote:

Not saying it's a bad idea mind you, I just thing it's be a real bear to implement.

oh,I have faith in the crazy coders that beaver away at Muvizu HQ

D
03/08/2011 17:55:31

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
Dreeko wrote:
Wizaerd wrote:

oh,I have faith in the crazy coders that beaver away at Muvizu HQ

D

We always have the Dreeko signal!!! Toast
12/08/2011 22:35:43

ziggy72
Directional effects! By that I mean being able to 'blow' the effect in whatever direction. I was just watching a vid and a dust storm was blowing across the scene, and a fire effect sat there burning straight up - hmm... Having the option to influence the direction of the effect using a head motion style control could allow you to bend it's course, and make it look better when interacting with the environment/other effects. And where's my guns?! Gun
12/08/2011 23:07:59

Dreeko
ziggy72 wrote:
Directional effects! By that I mean being able to 'blow' the effect in whatever direction. I was just watching a vid and a dust storm was blowing across the scene, and a fire effect sat there burning straight up - hmm... Having the option to influence the direction of the effect using a head motion style control could allow you to bend it's course, and make it look better when interacting with the environment/other effects. And where's my guns?! Gun

Oh good one zig!

Here's another request... head tilt!

We can't tilt the head from side to side. we can turn!, but no tilt?
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | the topic is closed

Home ? Feedback ? Random requests!