Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Feedback ? Feedback on Muvizu - 5th September 2011 (ENG)

pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | the topic is closed
10/11/2011 11:08:02

65Radius
65Radius
It appears that when you include a wanted poster (from Western object) you cannot save (?).
10/11/2011 11:12:12

Marco_D
Marco_D
65Radius wrote:
It appears that when you include a wanted poster (from Western object) you cannot save (?).

That it seems to be the case! Thanks for the heads up, will put this one into the system.

Cheers,
Marco
20/11/2011 21:02:46

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Another timeline issue to add to the heap Damn Computer..

In this case it's audio - I delete an audio (dialog) track, add a different one, and it doesn't show up on the timeline, or get played back (at least, I don't hear it anyway). It's there in the Prepare Dialog menu, where it plays fine, it just wont show up anywhere else, and the characters won't react to it. This is the third time it's happened to me since the update. Resetting all tracks wont fix it, deleting and recreating the character wont fix it either. Reloading the original audio has no effect too. Ideas?

(I'm using standard WAV files BTW, no different from what I've used all along)

Okay, just found one solution - reload the set, then import the new audio over the top of the old one - it seems you delete the whole dialog track for good if you delete the audio from it.
edited by ziggy72 on 20/11/2011
20/11/2011 23:03:24

clamtom
clamtom
ziggy72...

If I understand what you are describing, you'll notice that the end marker is at the beginning of the timeline: no audio. Drag that end marker out: The audio will reappear. Drag as far as you need for the length of the wav.

Hope this helps.

Tom
21/11/2011 00:25:19

ziggy72
clamtom wrote:
ziggy72...

If I understand what you are describing...

Nope, but thanks for the thought It's not a timeline extents problem, probably the empty audio track is being hidden (when the file is deleted) as it's supposed to, but then not reset when new audio is loaded, so it's there but just not accessible. It's fine as long as you don't reset or delete the audio track, and just load the new audio over the old one.
22/11/2011 20:03:38

ziggy72
Much as I like using the Dark lights, they do put black highlights on characters eyes, which looks ugly and wrong. Can we have the characters eyes not reflect them, please? Ta.
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | the topic is closed

Home ? Feedback ? Feedback on Muvizu - 5th September 2011 (ENG)