Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? Harb40 Passion Competition Website

the topic is closed
22/03/2012 16:39:44

Harb40
Harb40
Greetings Muvizu'ers. Some of you may remember that last year we expanded the Passion Competition to include the Muvizu community. Unfortunately we didn't receive a single entry from you. Hopefully that will change this year.

The Passion Competition now has it's own dedicated website that gives an explanation of what the competition is all about, past competitions and winners and links to the different machinima engines, video hosting sites, video/audio software sites and more.

The site is still going through a few upgrades. Eventually all entries will go through the site itself instead of the TMOA Radio forums. Check out the site and stay tuned for more info on this year's competition.
11/05/2012 18:35:27

Harb40
Harb40
I have updated the site with a new design and also added a forums section. You can reach the forums either by going to the main site or by going straight to the forums themselves.

I am still learning the ins and outs of web design so I have not been able to set up a link to go back to the main site once on the forums yet. I am working on that. So, to go back to the main site, you will need to manually do that.

I hope you like the new place to visit.
edited by Harb40 on 11/05/2012
edited by Harb40 on 11/05/2012
14/05/2012 16:52:29

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
Interesting competition Harb40 - thanks for the info.

--
Direct, don't animate!
14/05/2012 16:57:29

Harb40
Harb40
Thanks Jamie. Hopefully we will see some entries from the Muvizu community this year. The competition gets better every year and we try to offer the best in 2D and 3D animation software we can find along with editing software and other great prizes that our sponsors are willing to provide.
31/05/2012 21:15:17

Harb40
Harb40
The redesigned website is now up. I added a forums section that is publically viewable but registration is required to post. You can reach the forums either by going to the main site or by going straight to the forums themselves.

I hope you like the new place to visit. We also added a sedction to the main site so people can learn a little more about who Harb40 is.

For those who are interested in this competition, please go to the forums section and let your voices be heard. Who knows, the sponsors we already have, and those I am trying to get signed on, may look at the posts and help out more if they see more activity.

This will also give us some ideas of what you are looking for in a competition and keep the themes fresh. Let us know if there are any sponsors you would like to see and prizes you think would be good. Post them in the forums on the Passion Competition website current and future sponsors can see.
26/06/2012 19:29:14

Harb40
Harb40
Hitfilm has signed on as a new sponsor and will be offering a few copies of their great software for prizes. M.D. McCallum (aka War Lord) has also signed on and will be offering up a couple copies of his iClone Beginner's Guide.

Things are really looking up for this year's competition. All entries this year will go through the forums on the competition website.

Stay tuned for more updates.
the topic is closed

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? Harb40 Passion Competition Website