Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Feedback ? Muvizu on Windows 8

the topic is closed
26/10/2012 15:59:03

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Would Muvizu run on Windows 8? It is now officially available, so I thought it might be a good idea! (http://goo.gl/g0sbc)
26/10/2012 18:04:33

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
lol although everyone has to start converting their software to be compatible as an end user I will stick by my rule of "wait at least 1 year before upgrading to the new windows" rule. They are busy looking for a c++ dev and I am thinking that they are probably working on windows update and a few muvizu upgrades as well. (Maybe not could be for some other project but the timing seems right)
26/10/2012 21:06:39

MrDrWho13
urbanlamb wrote:
lol although everyone has to start converting their software to be compatible as an end user I will stick by my rule of "wait at least 1 year before upgrading to the new windows" rule. They are busy looking for a c++ dev and I am thinking that they are probably working on windows update and a few muvizu upgrades as well. (Maybe not could be for some other project but the timing seems right)

Ah, yes, I hadn't thought of that! Thanks!
27/10/2012 13:21:51

InsaneHamster
InsaneHamster
Im the same way I wait atleast a year or longer to upgrade to new windows to see if its even really worth doing and let all the software company's get caught up.

I skipped Vista and stayed with XP until 7 and only just now got it a year ago lol! Thats because I decided to get a couple of custom computers built. Figured I would upgrade to 7 as majority of the issues was fixed by then with the software I enjoy using...okay okay mostly games! but still I will wait for awhile to let the dust settle on windows 8 to see if it's worth going out and getting.
27/10/2012 15:56:54

Valero
Valero
YES!! Muvizu works seamlessly with windows 8.
BTW, Win 8, is so pleasant to use compared to prior windows that I installed it within 1 hr of its release. You have both capabilities: Your fully functional win 7 like interface to use only with a mouse or you can click on an alternate interface for Win 8 that works both touch screen and mouse too. Your old Win 7 interface do not change at all, it's like adding better performance and touch screen.
27/10/2012 16:43:49

MrDrWho13
Valero wrote:
BTW, Win 8, is so pleasant to use compared to prior windows that I installed it within 1 hr of its release. You have both capabilities: Your fully functional win 7 like interface to use only with a mouse or you can click on an alternate interface for Win 8 that works both touch screen and mouse too. Your old Win 7 interface do not change at all, it's like adding better performance and touch screen.

YAY! Thanks Valero! I might consider getting it in the future!
27/10/2012 17:02:06

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Valero wrote:

Hmmn very interested to hear how you get on using Muvizu by touch screen! I imagine that the "whack a mole" style character direction system would benefit greatly from a touchscreen input method!!
edited by Dreeko on 27/10/2012
the topic is closed

Home ? Feedback ? Muvizu on Windows 8