Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Feedback ? Looks promising

the topic is closed
02/05/2010 16:51:35

sparky
sparky
Hi to the muvizu community

i am a new member here and am downloading the most recent version of muvizu now for a bit of an explore. First thing that struck me was how inactive the community side of muvizu seems to be. For a community with 1081 registered members, the forums seems awfully quiet (unless im missing something, in which case fell free to point me in the right direction)

Ive been involved in machinima for a number of years using a variety of software, voice acting, music writing, script writing and directing and came accross a video made by muvizu recently which really sparked my interest. I see that the software / community is still fairly fledgling and hope to see more activity on these boards in the upcoming months

For now i am eagerly awaiting my download to complete so i can start playing with the software and creating ..... something :P

cheers
04/05/2010 11:53:18

Muvizu_AdminMuvizu staff
Muvizu_Admin
Hey Sparky,
Thanks for the post and for downloading our application! I hope you enjoy using it - it sounds like you know your stuff so such enthusiasm warms our cockles here at Muvizu HQ. Anything you need, want etc just drop us a line here, or email us @ contact@muvizu.com, follow us on twitter (http://twitter.com/Muvizu3D) or find us on facebook.

We're constantly developing the application and adding more and more functionality as we go along, so keep your eyes peeled for updates and releases that occur fairly regularly.

Thanks again and I hope you have fun with Muvizu!

The Muvizu team.
the topic is closed

Home ? Feedback ? Looks promising