Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Feedback ? Feedback Thread - v0.23b release (Nov. 2012)

pages: 1 2 3 4 | the topic is closed
19/11/2012 16:01:28

Marco_D
Marco_D
Hello everyone,

We just released a new version and as always we want your feedback.

You can also use this thread to report any issues you may find. Our developers will keep an eye on here.

Here's the news article - http://muvizu.com/News/140/Gather-round-Theres-a-new-release-available-n

To read about known issues and to download the latest version head to our download page - http://muvizu.com/Download/

Our thanks for your patience. We hope you enjoy the new content and bug fixes.

Cheers,
Marco
edited by Marco_D on 19/11/2012
19/11/2012 16:27:11

gimmick
gimmick
Hello,

I can't install Trains.exe, Prisons.exe and LightingSets.exe because these programs can't find the Muvizu folder of my PC:

C:\Program Files\Muvizu22
19/11/2012 16:45:36

Marco_D
Marco_D
Hi gimmick,

Is your Muvizu folder called Muvizu22?

I just checked the content packs you mentioned and they work on my end. Download and install.

Cheers,
Marco
19/11/2012 17:38:19

Marco_D
Marco_D
On a different note, make sure you update Muvizu to the v0.23b version before installing any of the new content packs.

Let us know how you are doing.

Cheers,
Marco
19/11/2012 18:08:17

dwino
dwino
Just installed it, and I noticed the characters can't hold props! Actually that's not entirely true, they can hold a guitar, drum sticks, and a microphone, but nothing that would actually tell a story outside of a Music video. What happened to characters holding props?!
19/11/2012 18:50:10

gimmick
gimmick

Yes. I use this name because I have 2 or 3 different folders with 2 or 3 different versions of Muvizu
19/11/2012 19:17:51

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
gimmick wrote:

Yes. I use this name because I have 2 or 3 different folders with 2 or 3 different versions of Muvizu

Hi gimmick, you will need to install version 23 to use the new content packs

--
Direct, don't animate!
19/11/2012 19:18:42

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
dwino wrote:
Just installed it, and I noticed the characters can't hold props! Actually that's not entirely true, they can hold a guitar, drum sticks, and a microphone, but nothing that would actually tell a story outside of a Music video. What happened to characters holding props?!

Hi dwino, nothing happened, they've never held anything other than the guitar, drum sticks and microphone. It's something we're talked about often but never been able to get working in the best possible way.
edited by Jamie on 19/11/2012

--
Direct, don't animate!
19/11/2012 20:21:04

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Like what you've done with the place - added new places to imprison our characters, trains for the Heroes to stop, and...bog rolls! Finally, that most mundane of things is included! It's stupid I know, but it's the details that count

Also, do my eyes deceive me, or have you fixed the transparency issue where it wouldn't survive a save? Been experimenting with it, and it now seems to be working...although objects in sets that were already transparent have zero texture on them at all now, and when you re-import the transparent texture it does nothing or goes completely opaque. Still, no big deal, I can just re-import the original objects and they look okay now. My trees in Sammamish are going to look even better if this is going to work the way I think it will...
19/11/2012 20:23:50

fullmetall
fullmetall
Marco_D wrote:
Hello everyone,

We just released a new version and as always we want your feedback.

You can also use this thread to report any issues you may find. Our developers will keep an eye on here.

Here's the news article - http://muvizu.com/News/140/Gather-round-Theres-a-new-release-available-n

To read about known issues and to download the latest version head to our download page - http://muvizu.com/Download/

Our thanks for your patience. We hope you enjoy the new content and bug fixes.

Cheers,
Marco
edited by Marco_D on 19/11/2012

ok, now it will be on the festival with Muvizu version 23b
19/11/2012 20:52:43

dwino
dwino
Hi Jamie,

I was just being a little cheeky, pretending that you had promised us props in this release. Honestly though, we've been through this before. You might consider holding off on saying, in the "best possible way," because then how did Musical Instruments end up in the App? I mean, that would mean they weren't done in the best possible way, right? Yet they're in there.

Forget the "best possible way" way of thinking. That kind of mentality is what causes footballers to freeze or pass to a teammate instead of just shooting.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
- Wayne Gretzky

Cheers, Dwino
19/11/2012 23:09:32

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
Good things come to those who...

beer

--
Direct, don't animate!
19/11/2012 23:43:01

Marco_D
Marco_D
Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that tomorrow we will kick start the process of upload the Muvizu clients to mirror websites.

If by any change you are having problems downloading the client soon there will be other options

Cheers,
Marco
20/11/2012 00:01:51

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
hello love the content although your trains clash with my trains so I need to find another movie to put them in hehe.

Anyhow so I wanted to know because I can't seem to find the bug list which used to exist but I have lost it again.. is the antialias fixed in this version? I like to know if I should complain or not err or post bugs or not err ?
20/11/2012 00:59:00

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Muvizu Staff...Love you guys n girls for all the wonderful things you do! and Dreeko!..I've never loved a man this way before LMAO! The lighting paks! I was JUST struggling with that and WISHING and now my wish is a REALITY! so, I guess Christmas came EARLY! The Prison stuff would've been great months ago when I did the "Cruizzin Cuzzinz" video, but I will definitely find other uses for this beautiful Klink pak...Although, I am wondering exactly what types of crimes my characters can commit to go to the pen? they can't steal anything they can get their "hands on", they can't do murder for the same reason...Are they all just a buncha flashers and streakers? lol (jk) Everything looks great great great!...Thanks for all the updates!!! wait'll you see what I have in store for an upload in the video and textures dept!...Ayyyee!
edited by EEFilmz on 20/11/2012
20/11/2012 01:27:03

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
You have fixed the transparencies! I can't break the trees anymore - thankyou! Also, for the train set, could we also have a 'splitter', you know, a section where the tracks split into two lines? Would look even cooler, and busier, if we can have some of them in there too. Next update, obviously
20/11/2012 01:35:36

WozToonsExperimental user
WozToons
Awesome new stuff. Thanks. A passenger carriage would be a nice future addition. If you make it fairly generic and like the others, no wheels, it could serve a multitude of uses.
20/11/2012 01:40:31

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
also seeing as we are asking for a splitter above a nice set of levers for beside the tracks you know to switch tracks around etc so that we can do evil properly
20/11/2012 09:55:21

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
urbanlamb wrote:
is the antialias fixed in this version?

Yes, the antialiasing is fixed Big Grin

--
Direct, don't animate!
20/11/2012 11:13:29

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Hasn't anyone noticed the scale feature which has now been added to all the character attachments yet?

What a great addition! more customisation options for the characters! brilliant!

Two suggestions though,.. Allow us to space the eyes out and distort the head shapes as well!

(I had to follow praise with a request..It's the rules!)

Thanks again!

D
edited by Dreeko on 20/11/2012
pages: 1 2 3 4 | the topic is closed

Home ? Feedback ? Feedback Thread - v0.23b release (Nov. 2012)