Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tips & Tricks ? moving a group of letter

the topic is closed
02/06/2013 11:34:05

worti
worti
hi, i want animate a Group of letters. so i tye a word, create a Group and and try to move them trough my Video. but it doesnt work. is it not possible to put some objects into a Group and move them in a film together? and when yes..... what do i wrong?

worti
02/06/2013 13:17:26

Dwarf
Dwarf
Yes, it's possible to move a group of letters. Just press CTRL and click on each object you wanna move.
Then , a lot of object are selected.
After, just move it like if it was only one object.

I wish it helped,

Dwarf
02/06/2013 13:37:22

worti
worti
many thanks for your answer.
ok, i can take all letters into a Group, thats not the Problem. but when i open the window "prepare object movement"..... nothing happend. thats my Problem. and i can´t coose it from the drop down menu in this window, because there is my create Group not in.
02/06/2013 13:40:29

Dwarf
Dwarf
Sorry, I didn't read the right thing.

You cannot move letters in Muvizu. You can move characters, but not letters. The make effect with letter, you will need some video editors like movie maker.
edited by Dwarf on 02/06/2013
02/06/2013 16:08:28

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Just to clarify, you can't move groups of ANYTHING in Muvizu as the program doesn't support it yet. It will, eventually
02/06/2013 19:04:59

worti
worti
ok, many thanks :-)
26/11/2014 14:43:36

gregorioborges
gregorioborges
ziggy72 wrote:
Just to clarify, you can't move groups of ANYTHING in Muvizu as the program doesn't support it yet. It will, eventually

Would be great if you could move groups of objects in "prepare object movement" it would possible move a camera and a light together, or anything else. It will be just perfect. just for now it depends in most of a coordenation that i don't have with the mouse, hehe.
the topic is closed

Home ? Tips & Tricks ? moving a group of letter