Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Feedback ? New user issues

the topic is closed
07/08/2013 20:59:52

holographl
holographl
I have started using Muvizu and have run into a few issues I dont seem to find answers for on the forum.
Maybe they could be enhancements, maybe I just dont know how to do them.

1: How can you turn on and off an effect without making separate videos? For example I want to use the Flies effect but want to turn it on and off at various times.
2: Can you turn off a characters property? Example I am using the Stars property but I want to be able to turn it on and off as needed.
3: Can I change the properties of the character at any time. In this case I want to change the characters clothes and/or body while the movie is playing.
4: Can I turn a character and/or object on or off as needed. In some cases I want to show a character or object for a while then remove them and then bring them back.

In searching the forum the answers I seem to find to do this is to make separate videos and join them as needed. Im hoping that I am missing something of that these features can be added.

thanks
07/08/2013 21:21:38

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Hi, welcome to Muvizu!

You've come to the right place for answers!

1. Yes you can turn an effect on and off. Click your desired effect and go to prepare-->object properties and change the intensity to animate and click direct. You can slide the slider to choose how powerful the effect is when you press the record button.

Here is a video tutorial on directing properties:

2. Similar to 1, but with character properties.

3. I think you can change the colour of the clothes, but not the actual piece of clothing.

4. If this means making a character/object disappear and re-appear you go to Prepare-->Object/Character properties and change visible to animate and when you click direct and record, you can tick and un-tick the box.

I hope this helps,
MDW13
the topic is closed

Home ? Feedback ? New user issues