Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? Muvizo: Pro - can you give us any details

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
04/12/2013 13:21:39

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
Hello

There are some indications of what Muvizu:Pro will bring on the Digimania site, but is there anything you can expand on at this time?

Will it still be priced at an enthusiast level?

Will it allow for motions to be imported as well as characters?

Is it months or years away?

Appreciate that it may not be possible to answer any of these questions but - as we say in these parts - "shy bairns get nowt"

Many thanks

Mick
edited by toonarama on 04/12/2013
07/12/2013 02:49:59

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
you saw the phrase "skeletal meshes"?
and it was also "static meshes"

I guess?

they are most definately forking it and in light of the fact we wont get much info i would think it would be along the lines of cararra or even that other evil software that we worship by the gods of real time or something.

my psychic abilities say also 600 bucks to 1k depending on if it has an internal workshop or something. Possibly even a mocap ability for pupettry. Of course i love to guess on stuff like this

now lets see if we can get any further infos Big Grin

also ninjas with lazer beams shooting out of their eyes is probably an addon
edited by urbanlamb on 07/12/2013
08/12/2013 15:21:56

tripfreakExperimental user
tripfreak
also ninjas with lazer beams shooting out of their eyes is probably an addon

In the meantime you could also use some assets from even more evil software - the ninja stuff here (LINK) fits pretty good to Beefy:

That's a nice ninja with lazer beams, isn't it ?

Unfortunately, I don't own the Pro-Version in the moment, so the single ninja props don't stick very well to the head (lower right).
Otherwise, it would be possible to use dozens of free similar props, e.g. from here (LINK):

or from here (LINK).

08/12/2013 19:19:19

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
yeah i didnt mean it quite that way lol its a joke what I call a "man joke" but you kinda had to be there to understand the joke.
09/12/2013 05:42:30

tripfreakExperimental user
tripfreak
I understood that you didn't mean it seriously (similar to the Dragon/Kraken-thing).
Because of that, it was fun for me to realise your "idea".

Furthermore, I could use the chance to set some links to other models that would at least partielly fit into the Muvizu world and/or where you could get some inspiration for additional items.
Although I'm not a fan of stupid first-person-shooters I like the way they present the updates, the creativity of the users (in that respect) and the idea of a workshop based on the original models that was also suggested here by Dreeko and others.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? Muvizo: Pro - can you give us any details