Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? "Take that smile off your face!"

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
20/01/2014 20:46:19

SonOfKong
SonOfKong
Hi. As a retired gent I have to say I'm enjoying using Muvizu! One question though? How can I wipe the grin of the face of a character???? Most people I see don't walk about grinning like the Cheshire cat.... (may be this is because it rains a lot were I live?).
20/01/2014 21:13:48

primaveranz
primaveranz
SonOfKong wrote:
Hi. As a retired gent I have to say I'm enjoying using Muvizu! One question though? How can I wipe the grin of the face of a character???? Most people I see don't walk about grinning like the Cheshire cat.... (may be this is because it rains a lot were I live?).

If you choose the "Prepare Character properties" option, you can select "Expressive" then "Animate" and move the slider down to make the character look more "Yorkshire"
20/01/2014 21:14:37

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
You can click edit on the character and then click on body and turn expressiveness down to 0% if you like. Also you can animate expressiveness now under prepare character properties and click expressiveness and animate

here are the how-to tutorials this might help as well
http://muvizu.com/Tutorials
20/01/2014 22:56:37

SonOfKong
SonOfKong
Thanks for the reference! works a treat!. I'd already found the tutorials but I'm really grateful for the help. The one thing I like about Muvizu is the amount of helpful tutorials there is for it.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? "Take that smile off your face!"