Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Edit Muvizu AVI files in Sony Vegas

pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
06/03/2014 13:18:26

InsaneHamster
InsaneHamster
Good stuff there Dylly! Thanks for the share
20/06/2014 08:12:36

karanswott
karanswott
The codec of avi file can not supported by sony vegas. You can try to http://www.firecoresoft.com/convert-avi/convert-avi-to-mp4.html
then import into sony vegas for editing.
14/06/2016 11:40:29

areudit
areudit
From Sony Vegas official website, we clearly know that AVI is one of the supported formats of Sony Vegas.

Audio Video Interleaved (also Audio Video Interleave), known by its initials AVI, is a multimedia container format that stores video data that may be encoded in a variety of video codecs including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 (A) SP, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, VC-1/WMV, RealVideo/Theora, Microsoft MPEG-4 V2, VP8, and audio codecs including MP3, WMA, RealAudio, AAC, AC-3, DTS, PCM, LPCM. Normally, Vegas has absolutely no problem with AVI files as long as there’s an underlying codec installed. However, if there is no corresponding video or audio codec installed on your computer, you will fail to import or play AVI to Sony Vegas.

To fix the headache “Sony Vegas Won’t Import AVI files” issue, just follow this step by step guide: http://www.faasoft.com/articles/sony-vegas-avi-solution.html

All the following issues will be solve readily.

• Sony Vegas won't open AVI file: I have an AVI file that I really want to import into Sony Vegas Pro 12, but it keeps rejecting it. I just think it's strange that Sony Vegas won't open it because when you go to import a file it has avi files listed as one of the supported formats. It's driving me crazy.
  • Codec doesn't work: I record videos on my PC with the full version of Bandicam, which saves the video as an AVI. I've tried to import the media but it keeps coming up with an error! I've been searching endlessly, codec don't work, and I need a solution.
  • Only have audio or video after open AVI in Sony Vegas: I import AVI into Sony Vegas easily. However, the AVI file only has audio without video. Why? Can anyone here help me?
21/02/2020 10:10:47

blackshady
blackshady
You can add videos of AVI or other formats easily into joyoshare video trimmer.
pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Edit Muvizu AVI files in Sony Vegas