Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? Music Video.

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
08/05/2014 23:58:40

Rebel
Rebel
Designing sets has paid off (literally).

As some of you may know, I am quite a prolific set maker. Image my surprise when I was approached to make a video for a band's upcoming New York record release.

They had the idea in mind of people dancing in a disco with some guy trying to muscle in on another guy's girl friend at a certain point in the song.

So, a new set to make, a night club, I've never done one of those, should be interesting I thought, but that's the easy part. I don't know how close they looked at my profile, lots of sets there but no videos, that is because I have never made one before!

Anyway, I made the set, recorded a 30 second intro, they liked that and 2 weeks later the final result:-

Getting paid for a hobby is great, I also got a premium version of Muvizu out of it too, which was a bonus for me.

Being a music track, this is only 4 minutes 40 seconds long, you guys and girls that make much longer and more complicated videos have my greatest respect.
09/05/2014 07:19:37

InsaneHamster
InsaneHamster
Congrats Rebel. That's pretty awesome stuff!
09/05/2014 09:07:08

CaroleMuvizu staff
Carole
Well done Rebel - impressive work getting all those dancers looking convincing. Love the end with the frozen peas!

Let us know how the video goes down with the bands fans.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Your Videos ? Music Video.