Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? First 23 seconds

the topic is closed
26/08/2010 22:38:57

Than
Than
Phew, just done the first 23 seconds of my project, it will be a while ( a number of weeks, but before christmas) before part 1 is complete I should think. I will be using a number of the sets I put on www.moviesets.org and the main character "Jacob Patterboon" is that of my avatar.

Yes I know i'm taking my time but I have work and a wife and kids to fit into my time too...
28/08/2010 12:33:55

freakmoomin
freakmoomin
wow!!

canny wait to see it!
28/08/2010 13:20:45

Than
Than
Thanks, done a couple of minutes of footage now, but there will be a period of about 5 weeks when I'll be so busy decorating and with guests that production may brak then, that's why I say before Christmas for part one, although maybe before.

I'm using the following software:

Muvizu (Of course) (Free)
Vegas Movie Studio (around 40 pounds) (Good for video/audio joining, transitions and management and output to many format, already had this...)
Audicity (Free) (Audio software)
MorpthVoxPro (around 30 pounds) (voice changing software)
CI Video Converter Max (Free) (Reduce/convert video files) (Just started using that, seem to do it well, anyone have any comments about it?)

The biggest problem i,m having now is try to get footage uploaded to youtube when my upload connection is only 0.38Mb It often fails and I have to try several times be it ok and can't seem to get the java assisted youtube upload to work...
03/09/2010 13:14:30

Than
Than
At about the right spot where I can release part 1, aiming to do that tonight...
03/09/2010 13:19:31

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
Than
The suspense is building - better be good!

all the best

Toonarama
03/09/2010 13:29:22

GordonMuvizu staff
Gordon
Looking forward to seeing it Than
03/09/2010 14:44:33

KerryK
KerryK
(Account inactive)
the tension! the suspense! we're desperate to see what you've made *fingers crossed*
03/09/2010 17:37:58

Than
Than
It's uploaded but being processed by you tube.

Don't know how long that's going to take or if it's going to work.

My youtube alias is "ThanMovieProductions"

and the video is titled "Jacob Patterboon"

But I'll let you know when it's available, hopefully you tube will accept it ok...
the topic is closed

Home ? Your Videos ? First 23 seconds