Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Strange problem at start up of Muvizu play

the topic is closed
26/03/2015 02:26:11

miloguy
miloguy
Hi

I just downloaded the by RoyalCoupon" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">free version and when I load up the program it comes up with an error message

"an objects property has been unexpectadly changed and this file will not display correctly
backdrop called widescreen"

but it happens on all backdrops when creating a new scene ??

and also the camera spins around anti clock wise at a million miles an our.. making me giddy..

any ideas ? I have windows 8.1 64 bit and I downloaded the 64bit version...

thanks

milo
26/03/2015 17:47:31

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
You can ignore the error message.
The spinning might be caused by a joystick of some sort which you have on your PC.
26/03/2015 18:15:46

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
If it's a laptop, the spinning can also be caused by the touchpad. You can test that easy enough by disabling the touchpad and using a mouse instead (which you should for Muvizu, really).
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? Strange problem at start up of Muvizu play