Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Problems with buying Play+

the topic is closed
31/03/2015 21:24:37

MovieFrog
MovieFrog
I am trying to buy Play+ with my Visa debit, but SagePlay keeps asking me to put in my Social Security number to get this thing called "Verified by Visa" which I do not want to sign up for. How do I get Play+ without using my Social Security number? Can I use something else to get Muvizu that is not SagePlay?
01/04/2015 09:42:24

IanSExperimental userMuvizu staff
IanS
MovieFrog wrote:
I am trying to buy Play+ with my Visa debit, but SagePlay keeps asking me to put in my Social Security number to get this thing called "Verified by Visa" which I do not want to sign up for. How do I get Play+ without using my Social Security number? Can I use something else to get Muvizu that is not SagePlay?

MovieFrog, "Verified by Visa" is just an additional security stage but if you don't want to sign up to it then alternatively when you get to SagePay you can select to pay with PayPal. You should be able to check-out with PayPal even without having a PayPal account. You can then pay in PayPal with your VISA card.
If this doesn't help then please get back in touch and we'll try and work something out.
edited by IanS on 01/04/2015
01/04/2015 23:35:03

MovieFrog
MovieFrog
IanS wrote:
MovieFrog wrote:

MovieFrog, "Verified by Visa" is just an additional security stage but if you don't want to sign up to it then alternatively when you get to SagePay you can select to pay with PayPal. You should be able to check-out with PayPal even without having a PayPal account. You can then pay in PayPal with your VISA card.
If this doesn't help then please get back in touch and we'll try and work something out.
edited by IanS on 01/04/2015

Worked, thanks!
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? Problems with buying Play+