Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Characters ? Children characters...anywhere ?....

the topic is closed
27/05/2015 20:23:00

alquimista
alquimista
Is there any way I can get some children type characters in Muvizu ? Are there any of these available ? I really needed to create some movies with a group of at least 5 different kids and from what i see in the default body types in muvizu theres no way to customize their body proportions to at least make them look like kids...larger heads, small bodies, etc.

Muvizu is an amazing software but this character type limitations is really frustrating...
27/05/2015 22:12:01

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
you can make the characters smaller by scaling them down. in edit character click on the body tab and use the scale slider to alter the size of the character.
28/05/2015 14:38:47

DanimalMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Danimal
There's a Boy and Girl character who look more child-like than the Man/Woman characters, but nothing like what you're describing, which sounds almost anime-ish.
28/05/2015 14:59:54

alquimista
alquimista
I was thinking more of the user being able to have more control with the shapes of the characters. I understand this isn´t possible yet but i would like to see more flexibility in the future.
I´ve been searching for a software like this for ages to create educational material and this one is just perfect in everything except that character flexibility thing. You see the company I do work for, already has some characters established and me trying to recreate the look of those when limited by the shape of the muvizu character heads and eyes for example is almost impossible.
I would love to have some characters with more round heads for example. The body shapes in my case are also an issue and although i like the muvizu style characters, that thing of not being able to create my own body types might prevent me from using the program 110% as i was expecting too.
Anyway, ill try to work around that because i really want to recommend to the company i do illustration work for to go with muvizu for sure because the animation and directing aspect of this software is a dream come true.

By the way...on a personal note, I would love to create some fantasy themed movies so...some dragon characters would be really apreciated in the future for example.
28/05/2015 15:11:42

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
alquimista wrote:
By the way...on a personal note, I would love to create some fantasy themed movies so...some dragon characters would be really apreciated in the future for example.

You should speak to Dreeko!
the topic is closed

Home ? Characters ? Children characters...anywhere ?....