Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Update my copy of Play+

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
01/08/2015 14:50:48

DyllyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dylly
OK guys...daft question time...

I've upgraded my computer...script written etc etc....how do I upgrade my version of Muvizu Play + to the latest version with all the new characters and doohickies?
01/08/2015 16:35:13

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Its not automatically updating?

if you are online and its not updating remove it all and then download a new locked copy from the site and put your registration number back into it and it should pull the information you need of the site.

I have noticed if i dont have the last version installed muvizu doesn't often upgrade it
01/08/2015 16:37:31

taschken
taschken
Ok! Thank you!
Now it works!
01/08/2015 16:59:45

DyllyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dylly
Ok..daft question number 2....

I've got every email, mail tweet and notification Muvizu have ever sent me...everything except the email with my play+ code on it. Where will I find the damned thing? Whaaaaa?
01/08/2015 17:29:53

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
If you can't find your code it's probably best to ask the staff what it is: http://www.muvizu.com/Support
02/08/2015 01:41:19

mindiflyth
mindiflyth
So, even if we delete everything, when we re-install we'll still have the characters and other stuff we've created so far?
02/08/2015 02:08:21

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
You loose your favourites but what a lot of people do is to create a set containing any characters you want to keep then once you re-install you open up the set and just put them back as favourites
edited by urbanlamb on 02/08/2015
02/08/2015 07:38:34

mindiflyth
mindiflyth
I'm not quite understanding. Where are we creating the "set"? I have a bunch of characters I made in Muvizu. Where can I save them so they won't vanish if I have to re-install Muvizu?

I've tried to look this up on the Wiki and elsewhere, but I haven't been able to figure it out.
02/08/2015 08:38:58

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
Save all your characters as favourites. Then create a new set and import all the characters. Save this set as "Characters.set" or something.

Then when you re-install Muvizu you can load this set and save then all as favourites again.
07/08/2015 21:01:43

braj
braj
ukBerty wrote:
Save all your characters as favourites. Then create a new set and import all the characters. Save this set as "Characters.set" or something.

Then when you re-install Muvizu you can load this set and save then all as favourites again.

I hope some improvement to this is in the works, it would be best to have the app update over the older version with everything in place. I just updated and am glad I just got started with the app so I didn't have to try and remember everything to back up
07/08/2015 21:25:34

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
braj wrote:
ukBerty wrote:

I hope some improvement to this is in the works, it would be best to have the app update over the older version with everything in place. I just updated and am glad I just got started with the app so I didn't have to try and remember everything to back up

It does (or it should), but sometimes there are bugs in the newer versions so it's best to keep a copy of the second most recent version as well.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Update my copy of Play+