Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? sound problem

the topic is closed
01/12/2015 17:11:00

Johan
Johan
Hi Guys,

Never before encountered a real problem with sound, but now I do.

As usual I made a recording with audacity. During testing, it plays well within muzivu itself. BUT after exporting this file, the sound becomes very bad. It stutters.

Exporting condtions are: 1280 x 720; codec does not matter, nor uncompressed, the sound still stays very bad.

Who can help me solve this?
Johan
01/12/2015 17:30:54

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
If you export it as an image sequence, the sound is exported separately. You could try that to see if it improves.
Also, what format is the audio you imported in?
03/12/2015 11:02:04

Johan
Johan
First, additonal information.The last exported copy (used IYUV codec) can not be imported into my video-editor, but the very first exported copy (uncompressed) of this specific scene, does not give any problem. What may be the cause?
The format of my imported sound file is: WAV (microsoft) signed 16 bit PCM.
Tried movie export as an image sequence. Indeed, now the sound is as recorded. In my video-editor I could use this sound file separately.
But, do you understand WHY this sound problem happens?
Thank you,
Johan
03/12/2015 11:03:25

Johan
Johan
It appears that Windows Media Player (WMP) on this computer repeatedly gives this sound problem, since this new scene plays well, without any sound problem, in my video-editor.

Exporting this scene by means of this video-editor to a new format, re-playing it in WMP results in a good movie scene. No problems.
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? sound problem