Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Feedback ? 360 feature

the topic is closed
25/02/2016 19:17:03

braj
braj
I haven't bought this yet, I'm overextended for even a $7 purchase right now, but soon... I'll definitely get it.

I am wondering about the applications for this. It creates YouTube videos only, or are they useful for animating in general? Is there any way to use these in a video editor with your other clips? It sounds like a fun feature even if only for YouTube, but I'm hoping it can do more.
25/02/2016 19:20:02

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
braj wrote:
I haven't bought this yet, I'm overextended for even a $7 purchase right now, but soon... I'll definitely get it.

I am wondering about the applications for this. It creates YouTube videos only, or are they useful for animating in general? Is there any way to use these in a video editor with your other clips? It sounds like a fun feature even if only for YouTube, but I'm hoping it can do more.

The Google Cardboard virtual reality supports 360 degree youtube videos, and most phones support moving the phone around on youtube to move the camera angle.
25/02/2016 19:24:40

braj
braj
OK. I'm just wondering if it has any utility in a scene, I guess you would need a video editor that supports 360 video. I imagine it is or will be possible. I'm using Sony Movie Studio 11, but I have heard a lot of talk about HitFilm, there is a free version and you can buy only the items you want, kinda like Muvizu I guess
25/02/2016 19:29:40

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
braj wrote:
OK. I'm just wondering if it has any utility in a scene, I guess you would need a video editor that supports 360 video. I imagine it is or will be possible. I'm using Sony Movie Studio 11, but I have heard a lot of talk about HitFilm, there is a free version and you can buy only the items you want, kinda like Muvizu I guess

I was wondering how I would be able to render 360 video in movie studio 11, but I assume you could just edit it as 2D video then let youtube do the difficult bit.
25/02/2016 19:34:55

braj
braj
MrDrWho13 wrote:
braj wrote:

I was wondering how I would be able to render 360 video in movie studio 11, but I assume you could just edit it as 2D video then let youtube do the difficult bit.

Here's a short tutorial, it looks like you just need to use a utility to insert the metadata after editing:

the topic is closed

Home ? Feedback ? 360 feature