Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Characters ? Has anyone made a movie with the Asian characters?

the topic is closed
29/04/2016 00:17:05

mindiflyth
mindiflyth
I'd like to see the Asian characters in action, but I currently can't download them to try and I don't see any movies here or on Youtube where the characters are used. Has anybody made a movie featuring those characters?
02/05/2016 03:41:05

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
I used one of the characters in an iron Man spoof that I posted privately for a relative's birthday... (can't link to it here because I shamelessly pirated video from youtube in it...) but to answer your question, the Asian characters work just like all the other characters, except that they don't have as many options (eyes, nose, hair, clothes etc) as the potato headed characters yet. I expect there will be accessory packs for them as some point, but so far that hasn't happened.
02/05/2016 06:19:39

mindiflyth
mindiflyth
Well, I was assuming they moved the same ways, but I was hoping to see them in action. I haven't seen anybody using these characters.
21/07/2016 06:36:46

EggyHerman
EggyHerman
Hi, I am new to Muvizu.

I will be purchasing the South Asian characters today, and try them this weekend.

I saw the Star Wars characters, and thought you could import your own characters and animations. Now, I know you make these things by attaching attachments to characters. Pretty cool hack to make custom characters!

I will be trying to make attachments for various characters, maybe the South Asian ones, since I am currently living in Indonesia, and I want to make something for the children here for educational purposes. There is a famous show on TV here: Sopot Jarwo
Very funny. YouTube it for more links.

The packs are cheap enough that I will probably buy them too. If I make anything for them, I'll share what I am not using for any proprietary projects which should be be most of them shared!

30/07/2016 17:57:18

tonyob67
tonyob67
EggyHerman wrote:
Hi, I am new to Muvizu.

I will be purchasing the South Asian characters today, and try them this weekend.

I saw the Star Wars characters, and thought you could import your own characters and animations. Now, I know you make these things by attaching attachments to characters. Pretty cool hack to make custom characters!

I will be trying to make attachments for various characters, maybe the South Asian ones, since I am currently living in Indonesia, and I want to make something for the children here for educational purposes. There is a famous show on TV here: Sopot Jarwo
Very funny. YouTube it for more links.

The packs are cheap enough that I will probably buy them too. If I make anything for them, I'll share what I am not using for any proprietary projects which should be be most of them shared!

Hello, Is this great video made with muvizu Asian characters?
30/07/2016 21:53:01

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
no, those aren't Muvizu characters
the topic is closed

Home ? Characters ? Has anyone made a movie with the Asian characters?