Would you like an official Muvizu competition?

Yes with content packs/Muvizu credit as a prize: 12
Yes with a physical prize: 7
Yes with no prize: 1
No (It would be interesting to hear why): 1
pages: 1 2 3 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
11/08/2016 16:30:03

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
fosforino wrote:
Mi piacerebbe partecipare ad Una sfida senza premio.A patto che possano partecipare sopratutto i principianti, cioè persone che utilizzano Muvizu non una scopo commerciale (o almeno non ancora) poichè servirebbe per testare le proprie capacità ed autostimolarsi per migliorare le proprie competenze.

Google translate version:

I'd like to participate in a challenge without premio. A condition that they can participate especially beginners, ie people using Muvizu not a commercial purpose (or at least not yet) as it would serve to test their skills and stim to improve their skills.

I'm not sure what "without premio" means. In general I take this to be a request for a contest using the free version only. (Is that your take, MDW13?)

If so, That's a good idea... it's more inclusive.... but it isn't a good fit for the challenge I want to make.

This one might be a good contest for Muvizu to sponsor because they could award a full license to the winner(s)
11/08/2016 16:34:55

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
PatMarrNC wrote:
I'm not sure what "without premio" means. In general I take this to be a request for a contest using the free version only. (Is that your take, MDW13?)

Yeah, I assume fosforino meant the free version.
I'd be happy to run a competition for beginners in the future, but Digimania would need to co-operate since the natural prize would be a licence.
15/08/2016 20:26:29

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
has anybody talked to Digimania about this yet?
15/08/2016 20:41:34

MrDrWho13
PatMarrNC wrote:
has anybody talked to Digimania about this yet?

Not yet, I think it would be a good idea to have a couple of competitions complete first to show it can work. They were sceptical about giving out licences before.
21/08/2016 01:22:32

maurice8th
maurice8th
With the expansion of new media taking it's place on digital platforms, I think forward is the only direction!
21/08/2016 02:26:48

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
Funny skit, Maurice! I hope you'll be entering my aug-sept contest! I notice the Muvizu logo was visible.. is that because you're using the free version? If so, you could win a license to the full version in my contest ....
21/08/2016 05:55:28

maurice8th
maurice8th
Thank you, sir! And I've already purchased the software last year, just to mention. Will try to meet the deadline but I'm juggling a few other things behind the scenes. Will be in touch!
21/08/2016 10:43:33

gimmick
gimmick
The prizes could be also Muvizu T-shirt, Muvizu bag, etc

21/08/2016 15:49:00

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
gimmick wrote:

the summer 2016 contests are all being sponsored by forum members, and the prizes are provided by the sponsor (not by Digimania).

If I had a Muvizu T shirt, I probably wouldn't give it away. ;-)
22/08/2016 19:13:29

MrDrWho13
PatMarrNC wrote:
gimmick wrote:

the summer 2016 contests are all being sponsored by forum members, and the prizes are provided by the sponsor (not by Digimania).

If I had a Muvizu T shirt, I probably wouldn't give it away. ;-)

They used to give out t-shirts and stuff to the most frequent users, but I think they moved away from the community concept after it went non-beta.
23/08/2016 01:15:40

fosforino
fosforino
Ciao sto preparando un lavoro, spero che domani, io possa caricarlo su Muvizu.
23/08/2016 03:08:44

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
fosforino wrote:
Ciao sto preparando un lavoro, spero che domani, io possa caricarlo su Muvizu.

google translate interprets that as follows:
Hello I am preparing a job, I hope that tomorrow, I can upload it to Muvizu.

Cool! I hope its for the contest!
I look forward to seeing it! (remember the English subtitles)

or, as Google translate would say:
Fresco! Spero che la sua per il concorso!
Non vedo l'ora di vederlo! (Ricordate i sottotitoli in inglese)

------------------------------------
edited by PatMarrNC on 23/08/2016
pages: 1 2 3 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.