Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? Finally got my first Muvizu video done

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
04/07/2016 13:41:43

Speedking5
Speedking5
Still figuring out the Program and stuff .The next video I want to to use voices and sound effects.

04/07/2016 15:53:39

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
wow, LOTS of interesting techniques and effects in that! You may be a newbie to Muvizu, but you are clearly NOT new to whatever software you used for effects (speaking of that.. what DID you use? Hit Film?)

I'm impressed.
04/07/2016 20:00:57

Speedking5
Speedking5
PatMarrNC wrote:
wow, LOTS of interesting techniques and effects in that! You may be a newbie to Muvizu, but you are clearly NOT new to whatever software you used for effects (speaking of that.. what DID you use? Hit Film?)

I'm impressed.

Thanks Pat.I downloaded an program called wondershare movie maker.(I'm still learning how to use it too its like WIn movie maker so it's easy for me to understand)Besides chroma key and a few effects mostly everything else was done in muvizu by changing the particle textures and messing with the lighting.
edited by Speedking5 on 04/07/2016
edited by Speedking5 on 04/07/2016
04/07/2016 20:53:03

Rocque
Rocque
That was totally amazing. I think the Guess Who would like to see that if any of them are still around. I searched to find my answer online and it seems 2 of the original members still tour and play. The bass player is 70 years old and from the review I read, he is excellent.

Thanks for all the effort you put into your video. It just shows more of what Muvizu can do, and adds to the variety. For your first one it is definitely a feast for the visual experience.
04/07/2016 21:32:51

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
That's some powerful hairspray she's got there! Welcome aboard Speedking5
05/07/2016 00:15:01

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
wow.. that was great, I loved the effects, I never heard of wondershare movie maker, guess I'll have to check that one out, anyways I liked the way you mixed things around, and I liked that song, keep up the good work man, I hope to see more from you!
12/07/2016 01:44:17

Speedking5
Speedking5
Rocque wrote:
That was totally amazing. I think the Guess Who would like to see that if any of them are still around. I searched to find my answer online and it seems 2 of the original members still tour and play. The bass player is 70 years old and from the review I read, he is excellent.

Thanks for all the effort you put into your video. It just shows more of what Muvizu can do, and adds to the variety. For your first one it is definitely a feast for the visual experience.

Thanks Rocque I love the Guess who My dad used to play them all the time growing up !
12/07/2016 01:45:28

Speedking5
Speedking5
ziggy72 wrote:
That's some powerful hairspray she's got there! Welcome aboard Speedking5

haha! the worst part was trying to get her to come in on time every day on the set .She was a real diva and very demanding and thats just putting it mildly
edited by Speedking5 on 12/07/2016
12/07/2016 01:50:16

Speedking5
Speedking5
clayster2012 wrote:
wow.. that was great, I loved the effects, I never heard of wondershare movie maker, guess I'll have to check that one out, anyways I liked the way you mixed things around, and I liked that song, keep up the good work man, I hope to see more from you!

Thanks Clayster. Its a very bares bones editor cant even do Image sequence from what Ive seen but it works well for me .Im running everything off a dell laptop so I cant get too crazy
12/07/2016 04:48:19

mindiflyth
mindiflyth
I like that upside-down hair! It's a cool, kind of Bride of Frankenstein look. (If anybody wanted to make a Universal horror-style monster movie you could have Heroine as the Bride, Beefy as Frankenstein's monster and a good Dracula in Sinister.)
26/07/2016 17:43:59

tonyob67
tonyob67
Speedking5 wrote:
Still figuring out the Program and stuff .The next video I want to to use voices and sound effects.

Hello, Nice effects!!!
I just subscribe to your YouTube channel , you have some crazy but good videos hahaha, I 'm at work and put your video Ghetto Storm x-men and guess what happened hahaha

Best regards
26/08/2016 16:23:35

Speedking5
Speedking5
tonyob67 wrote:
Speedking5 wrote:

Hello, Nice effects!!!
I just subscribe to your YouTube channel , you have some crazy but good videos hahaha, I 'm at work and put your video Ghetto Storm x-men and guess what happened hahaha

Best regards

hahahahaha Omg im sorry about that . Thats when I was testing out crazy talk ages ago !
26/08/2016 16:28:07

Speedking5
Speedking5
mindiflyth wrote:
I like that upside-down hair! It's a cool, kind of Bride of Frankenstein look. (If anybody wanted to make a Universal horror-style monster movie you could have Heroine as the Bride, Beefy as Frankenstein's monster and a good Dracula in Sinister.)

Definitly would work for all of those guys!!!
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Your Videos ? Finally got my first Muvizu video done