Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? Tropical birds: test 1 (The Bird the word)

pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
12/08/2016 12:55:04

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
clayster2012 wrote:
ikes wrote:
mindiflyth wrote:
Sinister might be a good base for a dino. He always holds his arms like a velociraptor anyhow!

Too bad his legs won't co-operate...

I agree, had a brainstorm last night, made a model, but there's no socket to the legs for attachments.

which is exactly why we need a utility character with lots of attachment points!
12/08/2016 17:11:48

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
clayster2012 wrote:
Just Letting everyone know I have decided to release my Tropical Birds in the store, should be posted sometimes after the weekend!

Ok I was wrong, their available in the store now, I updated their wings so they can react and move with almost every action in a better quality,I also added another Bird, a male yellow Macaw, make these guys do anything that muvizu will let them to make your videos funny, oh their favorite thing to do is break dancing, so check these guys out, their waiting on their next act from anyone who will hire them!

https://www.muvizu.com/Set/46721/Tropical-Birds

Enjoy!
12/08/2016 20:24:18

ikesMuvizu mogul
ikes
PatMarrNC wrote:
clayster2012 wrote:
ikes wrote:
mindiflyth wrote:
Sinister might be a good base for a dino. He always holds his arms like a velociraptor anyhow!

Too bad his legs won't co-operate...

I agree, had a brainstorm last night, made a model, but there's no socket to the legs for attachments.

which is exactly why we need a utility character with lots of attachment points!

Yep, I've tried somehow to make a Dino T-rex, but I got stuck on the legs. Can't make it convincing, I've tried with legs attached to the arms of Beefy and Heroine, but they kind of swing their arms in an arc and moves silly with legs on them. We will have to wait, I'm afraid...
12/08/2016 21:03:32

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Hmmm..yea it seems that without any sockets for Sinister's legs it will be impossible to add any attachments, unless we keep thinking more out of the box, we'll need some Advil for this Job!
pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Your Videos ? Tropical birds: test 1 (The Bird the word)