Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tips & Tricks ? A little tip Video I did for playing in Muvizu

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
14/09/2016 13:49:28

Speedking5
Speedking5
Ugh sorry about the editing I had to used the youtube editor for the text and for the cutting because My editor is on my old computer .

14/09/2016 17:41:44

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
Thanks for sharing your tips, Speedking!... I'm not sure I understood all of what you were saying... but I especially like the idea of projecting a camera's view onto the face mask (at least I think that's what you were advocating...if not, then my mistake. But I'll be experimenting with that one...)
21/09/2016 18:37:15

Speedking5
Speedking5
PatMarrNC wrote:
Thanks for sharing your tips, Speedking!... I'm not sure I understood all of what you were saying... but I especially like the idea of projecting a camera's view onto the face mask (at least I think that's what you were advocating...if not, then my mistake. But I'll be experimenting with that one...)

Thanks yes that is what I was advocating. Also projecting the character camera view or multiple objects on to a backdrop for movement
edited by Speedking5 on 21/09/2016
22/09/2016 00:31:50

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
Speedking5 wrote:
PatMarrNC wrote:

Thanks yes that is what I was advocating. Also projecting the character camera view or multiple objects on to a backdrop for movement
edited by Speedking5 on 21/09/2016

I spent considerable time experimenting with this idea the other day. Putting a video DIRECTLY onto a mask can be a very trial and error task until you get the video centered on the mask. But an advantage of putting the video on a backdrop then projecting it onto a mask with a camera is that you can make adjustments easily just by repositioning the camera until the mask looks good!

Good idea Speed King!
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Tips & Tricks ? A little tip Video I did for playing in Muvizu