Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? NEW Trick or Treat Junior pack - in the store now!

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
17/10/2016 14:29:40

MuvizuTeam
MuvizuTeam
Hi All,

NEW Trick or Treat Junior pack - available NOW! Perfect for Halloween!

4 x characters:
  • Mummy
  • Wolfman
  • Frankenstein
  • Grim Reaper

PLUS attachments and animations (check in store for full details)

Enjoy!
17/10/2016 16:42:43

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
These are cute, would of made great Trick or Treat characters in my new Alien Grey Halloween episode but too late, I already have those scenes made, Damn the luck!
17/10/2016 17:58:48

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
Timely offering and a good fit with my idea for this year's Halloween contest!

I'll keep waiting for the dragon... ;-)
edited by PatMarrNC on 17/10/2016
17/10/2016 18:55:44

primaveranz
primaveranz
They are nicely done, but follow on the Digimania tradition of never releasing the same style of figure twice. One set is rarely visually compatible with another.
17/10/2016 21:00:51

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
primaveranz wrote:
They are nicely done, but follow on the Digimania tradition of never releasing the same style of figure twice. One set is rarely visually compatible with another.

I just bought and installed this pack. My first impression was similar to yours, Primaveranz... but the thought occurs to me that you could create a whole set of compatible characters by making oversized head attachments for the potato head characters., then scaling them down to the same size. With that approach, you could create Muvizu videos with a whole new look... today!

regarding the particle effects: I like the stars. I wish the witch and bat could be scaled, colored and maybe set to one flying character. Not sure what application I'll ever have for pumpkins floating around a scene like bubbles on a windy day. Making graphics move around in the background is one of the things HitFilm does well, and if I ever need a witch, pumpkin or bat to fly around in the background, that's probably the preferred way to do it.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? NEW Trick or Treat Junior pack - in the store now!