Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tips & Tricks ? TUTORIAL IMPORT 3D MOMDELS FROM SKETCHUP TO MUVIZU

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
04/11/2016 05:08:45

tonyob67
tonyob67
I will translate the video tomorrow....Best regards

04/11/2016 16:51:40

Rocque
Rocque
I look forward to the translation! Thanks.
05/11/2016 07:10:19

tonyob67
tonyob67
Done Rocque, the subs are in...I hope I did not made a mistake as usual haha
05/11/2016 23:35:10

Rocque
Rocque
tonyob67 wrote:

I got lost right around the part where a file was provided by Ziggy. It started going way too fast for me. However, the second time I watched it was much better. I found I could understand it without reading the subtitles. HA! Maybe I will learn how to speak Spanish!

Tony, your English translations are way better than I could possibly do in Spanish, so do not worry about mistakes in that part. I appreciate the excellent tutorial. Now I have a better idea on what happens when you import a model from Sketchup. I never know what they were taking about with polygons, and your tutorial covered it.

I learned a whole lot. I never would have considered centering the object on all axis. I will probably have to watch the last few minutes once more, but this has been excellent!

Thank you for all your time spend in making the tutorial, and then adding the English parts to it. That was very nice of you. Eso fue muy amable de su parte!
06/11/2016 00:16:59

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Good tutorial, nice job Tony, tutorials aren't easy to make (as I recently found out). Showing every step was always going to be necessary for this one, and you did it well. Btw it was actually ukBerty who made the Ziggymesh exporter, based on my 'match box' collision volume ASE file, so credit is due to him as well.
06/11/2016 17:58:50

tonyob67
tonyob67
Rocque wrote:
tonyob67 wrote:

I got lost right around the part where a file was provided by Ziggy. It started going way too fast for me. However, the second time I watched it was much better. I found I could understand it without reading the subtitles. HA! Maybe I will learn how to speak Spanish!

Tony, your English translations are way better than I could possibly do in Spanish, so do not worry about mistakes in that part. I appreciate the excellent tutorial. Now I have a better idea on what happens when you import a model from Sketchup. I never know what they were taking about with polygons, and your tutorial covered it.

I learned a whole lot. I never would have considered centering the object on all axis. I will probably have to watch the last few minutes once more, but this has been excellent!

Thank you for all your time spend in making the tutorial, and then adding the English parts to it. That was very nice of you. Eso fue muy amable de su parte!

I am glad that someone find my tutorial usefull...I was going to do it without any voice at all, then I decide to make the comments with YoYos voice in Spanish....You can pause the video if you feel like go to fast....Thank you Rocque
06/11/2016 18:00:33

tonyob67
tonyob67
ziggy72 wrote:
Good tutorial, nice job Tony, tutorials aren't easy to make (as I recently found out). Showing every step was always going to be necessary for this one, and you did it well. Btw it was actually ukBerty who made the Ziggymesh exporter, based on my 'match box' collision volume ASE file, so credit is due to him as well.

OK Ziggy, thank you for leting me know that and thank you for your comments...Best regards
07/11/2016 12:35:05

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
very nice tutorial, Tony! And good job on the English subtitles!
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Tips & Tricks ? TUTORIAL IMPORT 3D MOMDELS FROM SKETCHUP TO MUVIZU