Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? General Discussion ? New marketing surge ....

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
03/03/2017 14:36:44

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
I notice that Muvizu is sponsoring a fresh wave of ads through Smith Micro.... pretty good pricing for the whole shebang, so I guess the forum regulars can get ready for a wave of noob questions from new users!
14/03/2017 15:39:34

DougBailey
DougBailey
That's me Pat

I had no idea Muvizu existed. I got some junk mail because I bought a drawing program from Smith Micro a while ago. Best piece of mail ever.

I've been wanting to animate for about 3 years and tried everything I could in After Effects and Premiere Pro. This was using full motion video and playing with the settings. Sort of OK, but not nearly as riveting as Animation.

I'm totally stoked that we can add Animation to the things we already do. Premiere Pro will be used to fine tune audio, create headers and exits, add text etc.

I'm making my first one for our product photography biz and it's fun and challenging.

Hard is good because most people doing what we do won't have the persistence to compete with us.

Thanks for all your hard work Pat and readiness to help others.
31/07/2020 01:18:46

Lewis-H
Lewis-H
Many animation addicts not only love to watch animation, but love to make their own animation! Well now, thanks to a new animation software called Muvizu: Play, you can bring your dreams of becoming an animation director to life.

Muvizu: Play is a free and easy-to-use 3D animation platform. It allows users to animate, iterate, and render scenes in a matter of minutes or hours, instead of days or months. Muvizu: Play is loaded with pre-populated with thousands of characters, props, costumes, and scenes so you can get started animating right away. Some other features include:

Create and customize 3D characters.
Virtual lights, cameras and special effects.
Automatic lip-synching for any language.
Lightning fast rendering for quick results.
Muvizu: Play is for everyone: storytellers, businesses, educators, and animators. No matter what your skill level or animation expertise, if you have a story to tell, Muvizu: Play can help you bring that story to life.

Thus, it has a surge in market.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? General Discussion ? New marketing surge ....