<?xml version="1.0"?>
<rss version="2.0">
<channel>
<title>Forum - General Discussion - Muvizu tutor wanted! - Messages</title>
<link>http://www.muvizu.com/Forum/topic10040-muvizu-tutor-wanted.aspx</link>
<description>Forum - General Discussion - Muvizu tutor wanted! - Messages</description>
<language>en-us</language>
<docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
<generator>Jitbit AspNetForum</generator>
<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 15:02:32 GMT</pubDate>
<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 15:02:32 GMT</lastBuildDate>
<item>
<link>http://www.muvizu.com/Forum/topic10040-muvizu-tutor-wanted.aspx</link>
<title>Message from KareFuller</title>
<description><![CDATA[Autumn in Canada is gorgeous, but once the cold wind hits, I prefer staying indoors with a warm coffee. Last Saturday, I decided to look for a fun online gaming spot with decent welcome perks. That’s when I came across <a href="https://casino-rockies.com/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">casino rockies/casino of the rockies</a> and spent a couple of hours trying out their featured slot games. The colorful themes and interactive bonus rounds made the afternoon fly by. I even got a nice multiplier feature on one of my final spins! It was a super enjoyable experience, and I’ll definitely be bookmarking the site for future lazy weekends.]]></description>
<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 15:02:32 GMT</pubDate>
</item>
<item>
<link>http://www.muvizu.com/Forum/topic10040-muvizu-tutor-wanted.aspx</link>
<title>Message from DigiFactor</title>
<description><![CDATA[<a href="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClPFBLmEQMeYyIFk0qV-aig" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClPFBLmEQMeYyIFk0qV-aig</a>]]></description>
<pubDate>Sun, 23 May 2021 13:45:09 GMT</pubDate>
</item>
<item>
<link>http://www.muvizu.com/Forum/topic10040-muvizu-tutor-wanted.aspx</link>
<title>Message from gtoprover</title>
<description><![CDATA[I'm looking for an experienced Muvizu professional to train a high-school student on all aspects of story production. Online classes 1-2 times a week. English speaking. Please respond here for contact info.]]></description>
<pubDate>Thu, 20 Aug 2020 17:46:01 GMT</pubDate>
</item>
</channel>
</rss>
