Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? DigiFactor Site up and running again!

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
08/09/2020 00:38:31

DigiFactorMuvizu mogulMuvizu staff
DigiFactor
Jammin' Hey Everyone, The DigiFactor site is up and running again with a lot of changes and improvements, updated the Video up loader for you to share your videos and a video up loader to share your tutorials as well, also fixed the forum so now you can join the DigiFactor Community to Share, Collaborate, and most of all have fun! so come and check out the site and join the community!

https://www.digifactor.cf/
23/09/2020 12:41:54

DigiFactorMuvizu mogulMuvizu staff
DigiFactor
I am constantly updating my site, fixed errors on the forum, added group pages so now you can create your own group page like facebook, and the best thing there are no spammers allowed, There is two video uploaders, one for the Video gallery and the other for uploading tutorials on the Tutorial page, Oh and did I mentioned no spammers allowed? I also added two stores one for my products and the other for my assets and contents, I'm also working on a users assets page as well, Oh yea almost forgot no spammers allowed!

So since there are no actions taking place here we can still keep our video sharing alive until the muvizu site is active again, just swing on over to DigiFactors Animation and lets keep going with our creations, I will do everything I can to find out more from Meshmellow and keep everyone informed!

Remember there are no spammers allowed, the site is safe and secured, oh and if anyone here is interested , I will be needing some Moderators to help keep the community clean and safe!

here is the Link, oh Im still adding to the site but everything I mentioned is up and working!
https://www.digifactor.cf/
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? DigiFactor Site up and running again!