Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? propeller

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
19/08/2012 13:37:17

fullmetall
fullmetall
hello

I do not know how to turn the propeller, it s possible ?
@+
19/08/2012 22:30:24

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
That model is fixed, and so you can't alter the propeller at all. You'll have to get a plane model without a propeller, along with a movie file of a propeller spinning, then put the movie on a backdrop and match it up with the plane. Or you could get a propeller model and rotate that, but that would look, well, a bit weak to be honest. Objects don't spin all that fast in Muvizu. Pity it wasn't a jet
19/08/2012 22:52:13

fullmetall
fullmetall
ziggy72 wrote:
That model is fixed, and so you can't alter the propeller at all. You'll have to get a plane model without a propeller, along with a movie file of a propeller spinning, then put the movie on a backdrop and match it up with the plane. Or you could get a propeller model and rotate that, but that would look, well, a bit weak to be honest. Objects don't spin all that fast in Muvizu. Pity it wasn't a jet

ok, thank you, I thought I would not have found the feature that turned the propeller, I look for a moment,
For the jet it is difficult to find images without Copyright videos, this is one of the reasons I left in 1916, and I really like anachronisms. I do not think time is important in the world of Toons.
thank you for the information
@ +
23/08/2012 13:47:28

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
I think ziggy is right here. Use a video file to make the propeller spin, if you try to do it with objects and object direction in Muvizu it'd just be a bit difficult to keep it going and it possibly wouldn't spin as fast as it should for the desired effect.

I did a tutorial video that would help you make the spinning propeller movie to use...

--
Direct, don't animate!
23/08/2012 14:09:33

WozToonsExperimental user
WozToons
I had this hanging around from a while back. Never used it and the scale's a bit off but it illustrates the concept.

23/08/2012 14:36:01

Kimberley228K
Kimberley228K
Nicely done! Applause
23/08/2012 14:41:23

WozToonsExperimental user
WozToons
Thanks.
23/08/2012 16:47:29

fullmetall
fullmetall
good work, ouch! i dont know all the tips whit muvizu, but its hallucinatory and amazing
yesterday i test an Vietnam war ambiance ,its possible, ( tp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7HussQM56E ) what we can not do whit muvizu
@++
edited by fullmetall on 23/08/2012
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? propeller