Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Timeline won't appear

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
25/11/2017 07:04:54

Steven547
Steven547
Posts: 66
Not sure if anyone is still using this program but I thought I would fire it up again. However, my timeline will not appear. I press CTRL+T and nothing happens.

Plus, it says a newer version is available but runs into an error when downloading. I have a Muvizu Play Plus. Is there still a download for the newer version? And how do I fix the timeline?

Thanks.
permalink
26/11/2017 05:23:50

atacar
atacar
Posts: 8
Steven547 wrote:
Not sure if anyone is still using this program but I thought I would fire it up again. However, my timeline will not appear. I press CTRL+T and nothing happens.

Plus, it says a newer version is available but runs into an error when downloading. I have a Muvizu Play Plus. Is there still a download for the newer version? And how do I fix the timeline?

Thanks.


I write to Meshmellow, I was a paid copy of Muvizu Play+, they ask me for the personal info of my licence, I send it to them, and they send me a copy of Muvizu Pro. It fail many times under Windows 10, but I try in Windows 7 and it works absolutely fine, perfect, without any problems. May be you need to try that...
permalink
26/11/2017 05:24:03

atacar
atacar
Posts: 8
Steven547 wrote:
Not sure if anyone is still using this program but I thought I would fire it up again. However, my timeline will not appear. I press CTRL+T and nothing happens.

Plus, it says a newer version is available but runs into an error when downloading. I have a Muvizu Play Plus. Is there still a download for the newer version? And how do I fix the timeline?

Thanks.


I write to Meshmellow, I was a paid copy of Muvizu Play+, they ask me for the personal info of my licence, I send it to them, and they send me a copy of Muvizu Pro. It fail many times under Windows 10, but I try in Windows 7 and it works absolutely fine, perfect, without any problems. May be you need to try that...
permalink
26/11/2017 23:27:41

Steven547
Steven547
Posts: 66
Thanks. I sent "tech support" a message. Hopefully they still respond. Trying to download the newest version says it will take about a day! Their servers must be done.
permalink
29/11/2017 11:33:03

askadiga
askadiga
Posts: 13
Steven547 wrote:
Thanks. I sent "tech support" a message. Hopefully they still respond. Trying to download the newest version says it will take about a day! Their servers must be done.


I have the same problem with windows 10, did they answer to you ?
Thank u
permalink
29/11/2017 11:33:55

askadiga
askadiga
Posts: 13
Steven547 wrote:
Thanks. I sent "tech support" a message. Hopefully they still respond. Trying to download the newest version says it will take about a day! Their servers must be done.


I have the same problem with windows 10, did they answer to you ?
Thank u
permalink
29/11/2017 21:18:38

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
Posts: 1745
I've had problems in the past with various dialog boxes failing to appear, and what I'm about to suggest worked for me.

Instead of MAXIMIZING the Muvizu window, select the sizable window state, then stretch it back to fit most of the window. Then with the program no longer maximized, try again and see if the timeline appears.

If it doesn't, drag the main window out of the way to see if the timeline failed to come forward. (It might be open, but behind the main window).

Please let us know if this works
permalink
29/11/2017 21:44:29

askadiga
askadiga
Posts: 13
Hello
Thank for your response. my problem is different. I try to download the muvizu software it takes 1 in 2 days for full version. How can i proceed to download it ?
permalink
02/12/2017 01:12:53

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
Posts: 1745
I don't work for Meshmellow... I am just a fellow user of the software. Somebody from the company would need to answer questions about why things don't happen as in the past.

Speaking as an outsider: The original owner (Digimania) sold muvizu to Meshmellow in August 2017. It is my suspicion that they are still not ready to continue operations at 100% . I think downloading the software is one of the things that isn't working yet.

Be patient... they didn't spend the money to buy Muvizu in order to let it die. When they are ready to continue developing the web site, it will happen.
permalink
02/12/2017 07:10:17

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Posts: 2215
askadiga wrote:
Hello
Thank for your response. my problem is different. I try to download the muvizu software it takes 1 in 2 days for full version. How can i proceed to download it ?

You can find a faster download here: http://anizu.uk/downloads
permalink
19/02/2018 19:46:36

askadiga
askadiga
Posts: 13
PatMarrNC wrote:
I've had problems in the past with various dialog boxes failing to appear, and what I'm about to suggest worked for me.

Instead of MAXIMIZING the Muvizu window, select the sizable window state, then stretch it back to fit most of the window. Then with the program no longer maximized, try again and see if the timeline appears.

If it doesn't, drag the main window out of the way to see if the timeline failed to come forward. (It might be open, but behind the main window).

Please let us know if this works
permalink
19/02/2018 19:48:12

askadiga
askadiga
Posts: 13
Hello
I use samsung galaxy book.
And when I open the window of muvizu, the timeline bar not visible, nor the camera window, nor the edit objects for sizes etc.
Do you have any solutions?
I can’t maximize or minimize the window.
permalink
19/02/2018 19:48:53

askadiga
askadiga
Posts: 13
Hello
I use samsung galaxy book.
And when I open the window of muvizu, the timeline bar not visible, nor the camera window, nor the edit objects for sizes etc.
Do you have any solutions?
I can’t maximize or minimize the window.
permalink
20/02/2018 03:39:55

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Posts: 1990
Amazed you managed to install Muvizu on a tablet PC - this program uses a game engine, so needs a PC that can run a game engine. I don't think the Galaxy Book can do that.
permalink
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Tech Help ? Timeline won't appear