Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? New experimental video

pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
26/04/2014 22:25:16

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
I do have a cell phone and use it daily but all I do is talk on it. No texting or any of the other things people do on a cell phone. I prefer to actually hear the person I'm talking to and besides, I can't see the damn letters on the phone screen.My eyesight is pretty bad even with my glasses on. My friends call me "old fashion" and I tell them to just deal with it. LOL

Glad to see I'm not the only "lefty" in the Muvizu community!
26/04/2014 23:25:04

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Dylly wrote:

One Christmas Eve I walked home from work and thought about popping into my local for a quick snifter before getting down to the annual wrapping marathon. I looked through the window of the smoke room where around twenty customers all sat with a pint in front of them, not talking to one another as they were all sat texting on their phones. I didn't bother going for a pint and went home instead.

watching this behaviour was what made me throw out the mobile devices. I never did that but i thought "how rude" when i went to the restaurant with people and they would plop their phone on the table beside their plate and actually answer the phone while eating and having a lunch date. I also *cough* threw a family members phone into the toilet one evening when they kept using it at the diner table. Yes you heard me I tried to flush their iphone of course it was not flushable but they got the message and lost their phone.

Suffice it to say when people come into the house and sit down at the table no more mobile devices are anywhere near the diner table ^^. Me asking didnt work so i made my point swimmingly by attempting to flush an iphone ^^
edited by urbanlamb on 26/04/2014
26/04/2014 23:31:45

bigwallyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
bigwally
I dnt evn own a mob device. Id lk 2 gt a tablet sumday, bt nt a cell ph. n txtN drivS me ^ d wall!
27/04/2014 01:37:36

InsaneHamster
InsaneHamster
I too am a lefty! So a few of us are in the right frame of mind lol. It saddens me that society has gotten where everything has to be electronic or it isn't any good attitude. Shoot here in the states they are starting to stop teaching kids how to write in cursive. I will tell you one thing, I get a hand written letter in the mail and it feels like Christmas every time. There isn't anything more special.
29/04/2014 13:54:01

bigwally
Well, my video "Cry" is gone again. I'm pretty sure it was Youtube who did something to make it unavailable again. The video is still on Youtube with no changes in its status. Arrrrgh!

That is all.
edited by bigwally on 29/04/2014
29/04/2014 14:49:53

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
You said you disputed the claim? that is how you got it to pop up in the muvizu cms as when you dispute the blocks are temporarily removed however the claim was likely reviewed and the copyright holder rejected your dispute and re-initiated the block.

Go review the dispute you will see the outcome.
edited by urbanlamb on 29/04/2014
30/04/2014 06:51:41

bigwally
I removed the video. Experiment failed. Back to the Muvizu drawing board.Ton of Bricks
pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Your Videos ? New experimental video