Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Feedback ? The eyes have it

pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed
07/02/2011 11:08:24

NeilExperimental userMuvizu staff
Neil
That sort of timeline behaviour (copy/past between characters, change the speed of an animation, creating events directly on the timeline, etc) is exactly what I'm hoping to achieve over the coming months.

As usual there are a few techy problems in the way, so it's going to take a little time. For instance, to move animations from a male to a female character, I need to nag Robert and Gordon to make huge changes to how the animation database works. Again. I'm going to enjoy that.

Keep the suggestions coming.
07/02/2011 11:09:45

Emily
Emily
(Account inactive)
Thank god for that!!! Gavel
07/02/2011 11:28:34

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Neil wrote:
That sort of timeline behaviour (copy/past between characters, change the speed of an animation, creating events directly on the timeline, etc) is exactly what I'm hoping to achieve over the coming months.

As usual there are a few techy problems in the way, so it's going to take a little time. For instance, to move animations from a male to a female character, I need to nag Robert and Gordon to make huge changes to how the animation database works. Again. I'm going to enjoy that.

Keep the suggestions coming.

looking forward to all the new toys Thumbs Up

cheers
D
07/02/2011 19:08:20

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Emily wrote:
Guys, thanks for your input, and enthusiasm, as always!!

There are a few things that we have discussed to improve the current timeline, and the ability to copy and paste animations between characters is an improvement I'd also like to see.

There were also things like increasing / reducing the tempo of animations, grouping them, more flexibility to move blocks over and beyond other ones, allowing the animation to stop at a specific point...if you have more suggestions, please do keep putting them forward.

I would really have loved the copy/paste function when I was making this video, it was such an effort!

More control over the animations means more fun for us, and more ability to do daft things. My first reaction to reading your list is that being able to move actions around freely along the timeline will make my life a million times easier, I tell ya!

There is one thing though...(come on, you knew it was coming!). I was trying to animate someone showing someone else what drum pattern to play - no problem, except they can only do it sitting down. A seated/standing override on the animations would be very welcome.

And that is a very cool dancing robot animation. Been ages since I heard Ivor Cutler
pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed

Home ? Feedback ? The eyes have it