Napoleon - all messages by user

2020/10/22 14:19:10
Digi Factor = dl.ready.com Adware Pop Up! (Busted! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClPFBLmEQMeYyIFk0qV-aig You got a virus on your link Mediafire called dl.ready.com

Unhackme is the only one who can deal with this problem... So, when I got infected through his link I searched and reinstalled my paid for version Unhackme, however when I attempted to delete this code it took me to their website claiming I had a pirate version of the software I just download from the link they give me when I bought it 6years ago -- demanding that I buy a legal version or face legal consequences -- yes, the old school fear tactic of a Security Software Company creating a virus/adware and infecting you. Somewhat like ransomware
(The popup appeared right when buying content on Muvizu claiming paypal is giving me $1000 dollars click on link)
edited by Napoleon on 2020/10/22
2020/10/18 10:48:27
Thank you very much Digimania. payalelixir wrote:
I enjoyed this software and than I bought it. Ever since that I have uninstalled and re installed because it keeps taking me back to trial version. None of my other packs are coming up.
Plus now it is giving me an error message that I have used my activation key many times .

I have a gateway account so please fix my issues and tell me what to do so me and other users can use this software

urgent

Yeah I bought the zombie and villain pack (main reason I got this program) and their not showing up either -- in fact, a lot of items aren't showing -- please help.
edited by Napoleon on 2020/10/18
Update: I watched a tutor and seen learned how to go about finding content -- it was there all alone -- my BAD!
edited by Napoleon on 2020/10/19
pages: 1