Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? Mixed Muvizu / live action

the topic is closed
02/12/2011 08:32:49

NigelLeeming
NigelLeeming
First, my snivelling apology. I took out the logo again as it followed the character around, and I didn't use the uploader as it wasn't me doing the uploading. Anyway, here it is, created with Muvizu, a green screen and Vegas.

02/12/2011 09:50:53

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
Nigel,

I have the logo issue on some of my shots as well.....

To avoid breaking the licencing agreement with Muvizu you can always chroma the logo back in with Vegas.

I have an AVI which is just the a Muvizu made clip with no lights - so this turns out to be a white Muvizu logo on a black background.

Add this into Vegas and then add the chroma effect and set the key to black - Viola ! A static Muvizu logo on your whole movie, regardless of whether the source was Muvizu or not (when I mix Muvizu and non-Muvizu sources I stamp the logo across the whole thing to stop it disappearing as it's distracting)

I don't use the uploader from the Muvizu program either as I can't get it to work reliably - I use the one on my profile on the website - works a treat.

Hope this helps

Berty
02/12/2011 12:21:51

jonbezMuvizu mogulExperimental user
jonbez
I use a similar method to Berty. If I need to replace the watermark back.

I set the muvizu set to green with full illumination and render out 1 TGA still of just the watermark on a green backdrop.

Then in my editing software I make sure its the top layer and add a chromekey so only the logo is visible on that layer and re render out the video.

Looks good as new.

Nice Live action mix with muvizu. Works very well indeed.

I been doing some live action mixs with graphics stuff too. I've not tryed it with muvizu yet though.
Heres one of my latest videos if your interested in checking out.
02/12/2011 12:41:48

NigelLeeming
NigelLeeming
Hey Jon, that's pretty spectacular.

Thanks for the tips guys.
the topic is closed

Home ? Your Videos ? Mixed Muvizu / live action