Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Characters ? Multiple and Normal Maps

the topic is closed
23/12/2011 23:45:30

DyllyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dylly
Can anyone tell me if I can use a normal map in Muvizu, so that I can create low poly models, and if so how do I apply one?

and...Multiple maps... some of the textures for a model I'm working on are rather complicated and not to put too finer point on it fiddlier than trying to catch the end of a bog roll that's disappeared inside a service station dispenser. Can I split the textures into two or perhaps three maps and how do I do that?

I followed a post the other day thinking 'hell this guys talking about exactly what i want to know'. I even took a coffee and roll up break to celebrate finding a wealth of knowledge, only to find out the guy was thicker than custard...I'd come across one of my own damned postings in Muvizu!
24/12/2011 17:55:14

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
I'm afraid not dylly. unreal supports normal maps but this hasnc't been implemented in Muvizu. I don't think you can ever use multiple maps ( i'm guessimg you mean uv maps here? ).

I think the solution would be to split the model into smaller, less complicated part.

--
Direct, don't animate!
24/12/2011 18:06:44

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
Dylly wrote:
I followed a post the other day thinking 'hell this guys talking about exactly what i want to know'. I even took a coffee and roll up break to celebrate finding a wealth of knowledge, only to find out the guy was thicker than custard...I'd come across one of my own damned postings in Muvizu!

haha, what post was it beer

--
Direct, don't animate!
the topic is closed

Home ? Characters ? Multiple and Normal Maps