Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Publishing Your Video ? Poor output quality

the topic is closed
30/01/2012 22:51:13

DyllyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dylly
I'm having some difficulties getting descent quality output with the new version of Muvizu. I'm using the 64 bit version and have tried both the Xvid and FFdshow codecs, yet no matter what settings I apply, even the best results jump all over the place, even after running the clip through virtual dub. The camera's don't seem to glide smoothly as they used to in the old version of Muvizu.

In desperation I tried rendering out a targa sequence into virtual dub, however for some reason the output from Muvizu is being read upside down or inside out by Virtualdub. Everything comes out the right way up in gimp though.

What on earth am I doing wrong?

Ignore me...I worked it out! Doh!
As the clocks chimned midnight I sussed it...there was a new version of the K lite codecs released as of the 25th of January available here. After downloading and installing ffdshow decided to work correctly as can be seen below.

edited by Dylly on 31/01/2012
31/01/2012 06:22:10

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
Dylly - Just out of interest, what do you use to make the animations for the butterfly and crow ??
31/01/2012 11:08:11

DyllyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dylly
Hiya Berty...as it happens...I used Jamie's Transparent AVI tutorial and a little Gizmo I found in Gimp. A bit more detail on my blog.
the topic is closed

Home ? Publishing Your Video ? Poor output quality