Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Had an issue today .. grrrr

the topic is closed
06/02/2012 09:18:05

skylikeMuvizu mogulExperimental user
skylike
Ok so long story short... Had a scene in progress finished the scene rendered and done , then needed the same set for the next shot moved the (recording) timeline just a little further up so i didnt get rid of the previous scene.
I moved one camera to a face shot and everytime i went to direct anything i would get that huge error message freeze and crash ... ultimately i remade the part of the set i needed for the shot and just redid the scene on a new set.
BUT WHY THE %^&* would it keep crashing i wasnt adding anything more merely moving stuff around,,, anyway .. would appreciate any help for the future.
P.S it was a medium build set but did have a lot of characters in it (if that makes a difference)
06/02/2012 10:20:15

Marco_D
Marco_D
skylike wrote:
Ok so long story short... Had a scene in progress finished the scene rendered and done , then needed the same set for the next shot moved the (recording) timeline just a little further up so i didnt get rid of the previous scene.
I moved one camera to a face shot and everytime i went to direct anything i would get that huge error message freeze and crash ... ultimately i remade the part of the set i needed for the shot and just redid the scene on a new set.
BUT WHY THE %^&* would it keep crashing i wasnt adding anything more merely moving stuff around,,, anyway .. would appreciate any help for the future.
P.S it was a medium build set but did have a lot of characters in it (if that makes a difference)

Hi skylike,

I'm sorry that you have experiencing problems with Muvizu.

Can you give us more details about the crash?
Or even send both sets to bugs@muvizu.com so we can have a look?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Marco
06/02/2012 10:24:55

skylikeMuvizu mogulExperimental user
skylike
No problem Marco thanks !!! will shoot them off to you tomorrow.
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? Had an issue today .. grrrr