Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Publishing Your Video ? Anyone use AVS? quality lost from Muvizu to AVS...

pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed
09/05/2012 23:31:32

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
EEFilmz wrote:
Oh? so I should uninstall k-lite 64 bit first? then install 32, then 64?...EEF

Uninstallation isn't necessary, but you could if you want to be thorough. You just need to have both sets in place before you proceed.

Damn Computer..
13/05/2012 17:42:49

tripfreakExperimental user
tripfreak
Hi EEFilmz,
if you still encounter problems with the AVS editor, try the VideoPad editor: Link
It's some kind of australian Windows Movie Maker: its only free for a while, but afterwards you only loose some unnecessary export formats (flv, swf.. - but not avi !) and keep all the nice functions.

It's capable of HD (and freely reloads all missing codecs), it has a video stabilizer, a subtitle function, a 2D to 3D converter, image sequence export, an overlay for text, image or video and beside the preloaded effects you can import all Virtualdub plugins, e.g. here: Link and another Link
I made a short modification test with the new Muvizu teaser: here
Cheers,
tripfreak
14/05/2012 06:57:05

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Thanks, for the help, I will EEF
22/05/2012 12:20:45

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
mysto wrote:
I'm definitely no expert when it comes to codecs or video editors for that matter but I've been using AVS video editor for awhile now and I haven't had any problems. The final file sizes I get from AVS have been pretty good too.

Most all of the animations I've created up to now have been created with AVS.

It's not the most "robust" video editor available but it has enough "bells and whistles" to allow me to create pretty much what I want thus far. I also have Sony Vegas Pro installed on my system and once I learn how to use it better I plan on using it for video editing but for now AVS is getting the job done.

Mysto, did you register AVS? I just used AVS to edit my next Toon which is basically done, I just need to rerender it if I decide to register AVS...Not sure though, because I read people have issues w/AVS being a legit purchase? Like it's ripping them off and/or failing after they register it. Please let me know if anyone has had issues with registering AVS. I also downloaded videopad, sony vegas, avs, avs seems easy...I'm using the free version so I have the watermark. I'm trying ti figure out which editor has the easiest audio editing features....Sony was kickin out huge file sizes for me and I am not yet savvy with creating variations in volume throughout different tracks....
23/05/2012 11:12:53

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Hi TripFreak you were right, VideoPad is very Cool! I have used it, and will be using it on future filmz!

Not sure Yet how/where to download the extra plug ins etc (tons of files I saw there) but I will at some point, also VideoPad led me to a site or 2 for more plug ins...I will want to get more plug ins - EEFilmz

tripfreak wrote:
Hi EEFilmz,
if you still encounter problems with the AVS editor, try the VideoPad editor: Link
It's some kind of australian Windows Movie Maker: its only free for a while, but afterwards you only loose some unnecessary export formats (flv, swf.. - but not avi !) and keep all the nice functions.

It's capable of HD (and freely reloads all missing codecs), it has a video stabilizer, a subtitle function, a 2D to 3D converter, image sequence export, an overlay for text, image or video and beside the preloaded effects you can import all Virtualdub plugins, e.g. here: Link and another Link
I made a short modification test with the new Muvizu teaser: here
Cheers,
tripfreak
23/05/2012 17:35:53

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
EEFilmz, yes I registered AVS. At the time they had a deal for like $50 for a lifetime membership. I didn't have any issues with the company at all. The transaction went smooth as silk.
23/05/2012 18:58:41

tripfreakExperimental user
tripfreak
Hi EEFilmz,
you have to first click on your movie in order to activate the "Effects" (left upper corner). Then click on "Load/Unload Plugins" and load your vdf-files:

I've added some vdf-Plugins (the internal VDubs plus some extra) for Download: here (1.9 MB)

But I can't guarantee that they all work !?
pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed

Home ? Publishing Your Video ? Anyone use AVS? quality lost from Muvizu to AVS...