Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Can't make movie

pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed
10/08/2010 18:40:18

richardperks
richardperks
Yep, the set file saves fine. Just tried as Administrator, no luck there either. Thanks guys, sorry to be a pain !
15/08/2010 16:20:22

richardperks
richardperks
I have done a full factory setting restore and have now got Muvizu working as it was the first programme I installed. The programme that it was clashing with was Sony Vegas 7. As soon as I put that on I got the crash back. I have taken it off and all is working again. Not sure what the reason is as I have a friend with a later version of Vegas which works with Muvizu. Just thought I'd let you guys know in case anyone else finds this useful.
15/08/2010 22:36:14

CrazyDaveMuvizu staff
CrazyDave
That's great info Richard, thanks for sticking in there and hope you enjoy the software!
16/08/2010 10:59:28

glasgowjim
glasgowjim
Glad to hear it Richard - I hope you enjoy using Muvizu.

I will add the info to the common issues thread, just in case.

Take care,
-Jim.
16/08/2010 16:07:25

glasgowjim
glasgowjim
Hi Richard, looks like we have figured out what, specifically, about Vegas 7 was causing your problems:

Vegas 7 is bundled along with v2.5.14.125 of the CineForm HD codec - which appears to be incompatible with Muvizu. There are no CineForm HD codecs included with Vegas 8 or 9.

The codec can be updated by installing the CineForm NeoPlayer 5 media player, which will allow you to keep using Vegas 7.

I installed Vegas 7 and got your crash 100% of the time but after I installed NeoPlayer Muvizu was fine.

NeoPlayer URL: http://estore.cineform.com/neoplayer.aspx

Please remember that any 3rd party software is used at your own risk.

Now that we know what codec was causing the trouble we are looking at a fix.

Take care,
-Jim
pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? Can't make movie