Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? How Much (%wise) Audio Pitch Alteration is good...

the topic is closed
27/09/2012 09:56:34

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
How Much (%wise) Audio Pitch Alteration is good enough to upload to Muvizu when editing in videopad? I'd like to know so I can stay as close to he original audio as possible

Thanks EEF
27/09/2012 10:07:14

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
I don't have any experience with Videopad but if you are asking about how much change in pitch is acceptable for audio then I would say it's purely a matter of taste.
It depends on what effect you are trying to achieve. If it doesn't sound right to yourself then you'll know you have to try again.

Cheers
D
27/09/2012 18:50:34

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Dreeko, what I mean is, for copyrighted music/movies etc for it to be able to upload onto Muvizu's website...How much is needed? because I've seen vids that sounded Exactly like the original, but I know from past experience I couldn't get vids to upload that had copyrighted sounds unless I changed the pitch, but this time I wanted it very close to the original sounds, and wondered how far from the troph do I have to go..? I'm trying 3% and see what that does 8) - EEF
28/09/2012 05:49:19

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Hey urban, are you an accountant for KISS or something? because I am certain they are NOT gonna give a **** about NOT losing anything from me making a video with muvizu software and oh yeah YouTube isn't losing anything, Muvizu isn't losing anything, and neither are YOU! So get off your high horse man, and don't respond to me unless you can HELP me do what alot of other muvizu animators are doing which was how I learned about it ok? I am only speaking of doing what other Muvizuers do, so like them, I can get my muvizu animations on the MUVIZU WEBSITE, because I HATE making 2 versions of the same video, and Uploading 2 versions of vertually the same thing, because well, I TRULY appreciate muvizu, it's users, and any help they offer to make my life a little less stressful than it is already Thank You for pissing on my wheaties! I happen to like KISS' music and alot of others so, unless your here to help me do what other muvizuers do (which is how I found out) about it, keep your tale of whoa out of my query here. Your pet peeve is NOT mine. I am going to continue to use Muvizu software, and YouTube only because it's required for upload, and there will be more KISS videos I am sure of it now, and Urban check this out, what "I" create artistically, is MINE. Hollywood alters everything and makes it theirs, Muvizuers do it, EVERYBODY does it it's called creative licence. Artistic Licence and Artist's like me have laws protecting my work as well. I am NOT SELLING or PROFITING ANYTHING nor am I breaking any millionaires rice bowls so RELAX!......Thanks for insightfullness and your unwelcome banter on my issue. Now go pick on someone else I'm busy trying to just have some FUN with Muvizu software and share it on Muvizu.com!

edited by EEFilmz on 28/09/2012
28/09/2012 06:00:16

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
nevermind speed up all the music you wish i was just trying to save you from getting in trouble
edited by urbanlamb on 28/09/2012
28/09/2012 06:08:27

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
No harm done Urban, actually wish I didn't have to do that at all, it's more work!....Like I said, just wanna post my stuff here, wish I could do it directly. I actually Don't know how to really do it so I can get it uploaded here thatas the problem.
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? How Much (%wise) Audio Pitch Alteration is good...