Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Startup error

the topic is closed
15/10/2012 08:08:34

aayz_10
aayz_10
when i open my muvizu it says
"An error has occurred: Unable to load DLL 'UE3Engine.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

how do i correct it??
i've reinstalled it many times

please help....................
16/10/2012 10:14:22

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
Hi aayz_10 - sounds like you've got a corrupt installer. Try downloading it again, I'd recommend you try our mirrors to get a fresh download. The links are here -

GE.TT 32bit & 64bit - Full versions

Gamershell - 32 bit - Full version
Gamershell - 64 bit - Full version

Let me know if this does not work, or even if it does, and we'll see what else we can do. Good luck!

--
Direct, don't animate!
23/12/2012 23:09:28

Gacha
Gacha
It doesnt work for me, not even if i download from the mirrors
08/01/2013 00:58:24

bigalthebear
bigalthebear
Same issue, DLL error with the UE3Engine error. Looks like their software is corrupt. YES, I downloaded from the mirror site since their main download failed to work. STRIKE number 2.

Must be a corrupt installer. Nope, I'm not corrupt, but maybe the software is? hmmm?
08/01/2013 10:28:34

Marco_D
Marco_D
bigalthebear wrote:
Same issue, DLL error with the UE3Engine error. Looks like their software is corrupt. YES, I downloaded from the mirror site since their main download failed to work. STRIKE number 2.

Must be a corrupt installer. Nope, I'm not corrupt, but maybe the software is? hmmm?

Muvizu is not corrupt, that actually made me smile

Now to the point. Some anti-virus create problems while downloading software.
My advice is for you to disable your anti-virus while you download and install Muvizu. Once installed turned your anti-virus back on.

Which anti-virus / firewall are you using?

Let us know if it worked.

Cheers,
Marco
11/04/2013 01:01:04

FMt1
FMt1
Hi,
I'm new here.
I'm having the same problem with downloading. Any other methods to fix this (I tried your suggestions already). Thank you
18/04/2013 15:23:03

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
hi FMt1,

Marco's suggestions of turning off your anti-virus can help as sometimes they interfere with your downloads. Another option would be to use a download manager, something like http://www.getright.com although there are plenty of others out there!

Hope this helps!

--
Direct, don't animate!
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? Startup error