Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? Supernatural inc Episode 1

the topic is closed
30/10/2012 01:35:39

SilverCrow
SilverCrow
Yey! Im done with episode one... Got many problems with codecs. And cant get it to be HD!!!! xvid makes avi files choppy in editing program... Bah... anyways heres the first episode! Some mistakes were made sry about that...

30/10/2012 02:09:22

skylikeMuvizu mogulExperimental user
skylike
That was pretty good, little trippy too
30/10/2012 02:31:58

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
that was good I like your sound work. The codecs well the solution that most people have is to render using an uncompressed format and not applying any codecs inside muvizu xvid has a reputation of messing up like that. However the files are huge and you will have to render out in about 1 minute clips if you want to get rid of your codec issue and use HD. The story is so nice and your voices are so nice I would suggest well what I just wrote above. I hate giving people advice without them asking but yeah this is a common problem your expriencing
30/10/2012 02:40:31

SilverCrow
SilverCrow
urbanlamb wrote:
that was good I like your sound work. The codecs well the solution that most people have is to render using an uncompressed format and not applying any codecs inside muvizu xvid has a reputation of messing up like that. However the files are huge and you will have to render out in about 1 minute clips if you want to get rid of your codec issue and use HD. The story is so nice and your voices are so nice I would suggest well what I just wrote above. I hate giving people advice without them asking but yeah this is a common problem your expriencing

Thx! I got very talented voice actors And for that no compressed thing ill try that on episode 2 got to free alot of space though... Big Grin
30/10/2012 15:42:10

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
SilverCrow wrote:

Thx! I got very talented voice actors And for that no compressed thing ill try that on episode 2 got to free alot of space though... Big Grin

yes it takes a tone of space but you wont have issues with editing and can make hd stuff seems such a shame because you have all the other stuff there to make awesome fantastic movies

If you are good at keeping yourself organized the uncompressed is the way to go it actually edits together fairly easily. I make long long movies sometimes half an hour or an hour I tend to make a file folder for each scene and plop all the sound files and video clips into a folder scene by scene to divide it up when working with uncompressed that way I know which end is up when I start assembling all the clips.
the topic is closed

Home ? Your Videos ? Supernatural inc Episode 1