Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? kirk of the dead

the topic is closed
30/10/2012 23:14:55

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
i love star trek and i love zombie movies, so i have made a halloween adventure for captain kirk. I hope you will enjoy it

30/10/2012 23:56:38

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
you should put this in the halloween contest thread the movies can be more then 1 minute. It was a general guideline
31/10/2012 00:32:44

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
urbanlamb wrote:
you should put this in the halloween contest thread the movies can be more then 1 minute. It was a general guideline

i have an entry in there already, i didnt think id get this finished in time so i used that one instead but ive missed the deadline now anyway. its all good fun, i just love making moviesToast
31/10/2012 00:50:18

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
yes I enjoy it as well. I find muvizu so whimsical I think it goes well with my somewhat wierd personality. I have so much software but I can't seem to stop making muvizu animations of one sort or another. I am sitting here trying to hold myself back from producing a cliché gangnam muvizu video, but I think I am loosing the battle .. its so overdone but.. I want to make one too ..

oh well glad your having fun. You can tell someone enjoys something when everything they make shows improvement of technique and style.
31/10/2012 05:35:03

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Stellar, or shall I say INTERstellar work there!
the topic is closed

Home ? Your Videos ? kirk of the dead