Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? Updates, Tutorials, Transparency! Oh my!

pages: 1 2 3 | the topic is closed
10/11/2012 12:08:12

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Mike_Num_5 wrote:

So anyways....

The Prison stuff looks good eh?

Yeah!
10/11/2012 14:17:19

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Very cool! Thanks! Look 4wd 2 it

Mike_Num_5 wrote:

So anyways....

The Prison stuff looks good eh?

@EEFilmz
Yea it's a content pack or two and some bug fixes and such
10/11/2012 18:52:07

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
yes it does!

(I will be good now)
10/11/2012 22:27:18

WozToonsExperimental user
WozToons
The prison stuff looks very good, I like the railings as well, they could have many uses.
12/11/2012 10:49:24

Lev_Dynamite
Lev_Dynamite
WozToons wrote:
The prison stuff looks very good, I like the railings as well, they could have many uses.
The railings in Mike's screenshot are already in the currently-available version of Muvizu, under the "Sewer" objects category! There are some great new, prison-specific railings (or railing-type objects*) in the coming update as well, though.

* By "railing-like-objects" I mean "objects like railings" and not "objects like guns and mobile phones being held in a Muvizu character's hand", just to clarify in case I'm putting my foot in it again here. Ignored
12/11/2012 10:57:49

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
LMFAO That made me almost fall over laughing!!! well it was damn funny (zip::::da::::lip)Lev_Dynamite wrote:
WozToons wrote:

* By "railing-like-objects" I mean "objects like railings" and not "objects like guns and mobile phones being held in a Muvizu character's hand", just to clarify in case I'm putting my foot in it again here. Ignored

edited by EEFilmz on 12/11/2012
12/11/2012 11:25:06

DancinDna
DancinDna
This thread could make for a great script, working title; Get a Grip!
edited by DancinDna on 12/11/2012
12/11/2012 14:44:17

WozToonsExperimental user
WozToons
Lev_Dynamite wrote:

No rail guns???? @#$%. I was looking forward to some serious carnage!
No rail phones??? @#$%. I was looking forward to some serious communication!

As for the railings, my mistake sorry, it's just that I don't often frequent sewers as the smell is terrible. Thanks for letting me know.

I look forward to the new railing type objects in the update with renewed hope for a better future. You can never have enough ways to prevent freedom of movement.
Oh, btw, putting your foot in it constantly is another reason why I don't frequent sewers.

MrDrWho13 wrote:
Hey! I didn't say that!

You did! I've seen you quoted in a forum.
12/11/2012 15:47:32

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
WozToons wrote:
Lev_Dynamite wrote:

No rail guns???? @#$%. I was looking forward to some serious carnage!
No rail phones??? @#$%. I was looking forward to some serious communication!

As for the railings, my mistake sorry, it's just that I don't often frequent sewers as the smell is terrible. Thanks for letting me know.

I look forward to the new railing type objects in the update with renewed hope for a better future. You can never have enough ways to prevent freedom of movement.
Oh, btw, putting your foot in it constantly is another reason why I don't frequent sewers.

MrDrWho13 wrote:
Hey! I didn't say that!

You did! I've seen you quoted in a forum. Oh and by the way, MrDrWho13 is the best animator on Muvizu!

hahano Duhh
15/11/2012 17:26:34

dwino
dwino
At least you have microphones and guitars and what not for the characters to hold.
pages: 1 2 3 | the topic is closed

Home ? Your Videos ? Updates, Tutorials, Transparency! Oh my!