Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Hi not sure but disappearing video?

the topic is closed
18/01/2013 06:41:21

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Hi i am unsure if this is caused by the youtube war with this very company that keeps trying to claim copyright to 20 seconds of in a carol of the bells medly created .. or not but can you let me know? I logged in and noticed that well suddenly the numbers had changed on my account and I think i am loosing my mind or something when I notice changes so I went searching to find that it was a christmas video that appears to be gone (sort of from the site)

Anyhow I am actually annoyed as its now the second claim by a subsidiary of the same conglomerate. Anyhow appologies to my knowledge this music is not something that these guys can copyright lol. The recording (lord I wish i had not put in that 20 second of that version of that not copyrighted piece) is plagued and I was considering taking it down until I ended up "mogul" and I am a neat person and dont like messing up pretty arrangements of things.. but if you are removing it let me know I can't stand it when i am constantly harassed by music societies, and some music company that tries to claim stuff they can't cause they are mad at youtube this week.

Anyhow sorry if something wierd happened.. I try to do things like you know that are legal and dont steal from anyone

Once I made a little video about scrooge you know the book "a christmas carole" written by charles dickens? universal studio kept claiming it for some reason because I had the word scrooge in there or something.. Youtube frustrates me .. then there was the time I created a video game interface in photoshop youtube told me it was from like a real video game or something, but it wasn't I was trying to mimic a first person shooter for a science fiction story I had written that I wanted to make into a movie movie .. suffice it to say I got so annoyed I pulled that down as well.

I would like to move it to dailymotion if its coming down for real.. for all i know some guy in a suit is sending you nasty letters ... (that is where I put all the stuff that big music companies want to stuff ads on that really they have no business trying to make money off of).

I would also like to suggest dailymotion as a great place to make a pluggin too. I know youtube has the most traffic but it would be cool if we had a choice from a pull down menu so we didnt have to wonder what we did this week to anger the youtube content id match gods.
edited by urbanlamb on 18/01/2013
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? Hi not sure but disappearing video?