Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? How-to Video using blender to import 3ds files

the topic is closed
10/02/2013 23:57:08

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Not sure if I should post here or in the tips forum or what haha maybe someone can move it if its misposted. Anyhow I have been doing this tutorial in spurts for about a week and a half .. the sound leaves something to be desired as recording in my office never turns out well, but I made ziggy listen to it and he says he can handle the sound so here is the video .

I used closed captioning because I felt the sound quality was so bad even I can't understand it i areas so turn on closed captions and at the end you need to turn on annotations to get to the final section as its one giant tutorial that forks.

I have been wanting to do this tutorial for awhile but am trying to solve my echo chamber office noise.. I think its partly solved I put a sock over my mic .. now I just need to find a way to stop the noise if i slap it on my desk from the vibrations ...

Anyhow here it is .. hopefully next tutorials I do I will have found a solution and not have to try to hold the mic and type and stuff....

hopefully you find it of some use..
11/02/2013 01:42:07

InsaneHamster
InsaneHamster
Thanks Urban this is greatly appreciated bowrofl
11/02/2013 02:21:06

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Not sure if "made me listen to it" sounds right - I was willing to help, honest!

If you want to get into blender this is a good overview of what you'll need to know to get stuff into Muvizu. I think Urban did a good job on this - if you don't believe me, try doing a tutorial, it's hard. I've been delaying doing a character texturing one for ages because I know it'll take a lot of work to make it helpful and simple enough for everyone to understand.
11/02/2013 02:27:42

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
InsaneHamster wrote:
Thanks Urban this is greatly appreciated bowrofl

Rolf thanks mr hamster man hopefully I made it so a novice can at least get models that are not something we can put into the gallery into muvizu. Most of those sites let you use the models for things like muvizu but your prohibited from giving them out. There are lots of useful things that take very little effort (once you figure how..) to move into muvizu.

ziggy72 wrote:
Not sure if "made me listen to it" sounds right - I was willing to help, honest!

If you want to get into blender this is a good overview of what you'll need to know to get stuff into Muvizu. I think Urban did a good job on this - if you don't believe me, try doing a tutorial, it's hard. I've been delaying doing a character texturing one for ages because I know it'll take a lot of work to make it helpful and simple enough for everyone to understand.

haha yeah my sense of humour but I knew you would honestly say to me "yeah it is nasty fix it somehow" but I was hoping you would think it was okay ^^. So many of these tutorials are so way over a beginners head. I think sometimes people teach like that to make it seem harder then it really is I honestly do.

Anyhow anyone who uses it let me know if it worked and you can get some models at least from that site which is massive into muvizu
the topic is closed

Home ? Your Videos ? How-to Video using blender to import 3ds files