Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Muvizu - Problems

the topic is closed
17/03/2013 11:53:56

ComputerTrophy
ComputerTrophy
Hi guys. I'm experiencing a few problems on Muvizu 3D. I've installed Muvizu for the first time since the old program layout and the new one looks like I need to get used to it.

Firstly, my setup:
Samsung Series 7 Gamer running MuvizuSetupDXDotNetFull_2012.11.19.01R_x64.
That's Intel Core i7 Sandy Bridge, Nvidia GeForce GTX 675M with CUDA, 16GB RAM and the operating system is Windows 8 Professional with Windows Media Centre (x64).

Secondly, the problems:
http://screensnapr.vortexhs.com/ZBdKX1.png

1. The set doesn't fit the whole of my 1920 x 1080 notebook screen. In the old Muvizu, you could adjust resolution. Where's it gone?

2. Top-right corner, the three icons are pixelated. Shouldn't they be vector or at least suited for Full HD screens?

3. By any chance can I bring back the old layout?

Thanks for helping!
Kelvin
17/03/2013 16:52:03

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Hey ComputerTrophy (do you hunt them then?) there is an answer to your problem. I could put up the link to the answer, but the post is a couple of pages long so I'll just paste in the relevant bit to save you having to read though all of it :

So, you've got your nice HD monitor running at 1920 x 1080 and it looks great, but... the fonts are all but unreadable at that scale. So, you go into the Windows display settings and change the default font size to Medium (or Large I suppose) so that you can read the system prompts in Windows. Muvizu now no longer scales properly - ?!!? Change it back to default and voila - full screen, no problem. I can't even begin to image how they can interact in that way, but at least anyone else with the same issue can do the same thing and fix the problem.

Not sure where they would put the Scaling options in Win8, as I'm using 7, but it'll be somewhere in the Control Panel's Display Settings I'd imagine. Hope that helps.
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? Muvizu - Problems